Elite indicators :) - page 1399

Maxim Likhachev
Maxim Likhachev  
mntiwana:

Hi,

I tried play a bit with two of ADXm indicators "ADXm (vhf adaptive) averages filtered - floating zero 1.1" lowest one in sw and "ADXm nrp 2" (multiple instances) in middle ,upper one is "FR Trend" (renamed from adxm) floating around in ex4 decompiled file .... bundle of thanks to MLADENs expertise and proficiency who recognized it and told me it is simply ADXm .... and bundle of shame to scammers,fooling users and wasting their time.

regards

mntiwana, can you share plz your tpl+indi? 
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  

Guys, I've got this old indicator from many moons ago, can anyone enable this indicator to work with the latest MT4 build?
I don't have the source code unfortunately. Is there a way around this at all?

Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
Dimi.A:

Guys, I've got this old indicator from many moons ago, can anyone enable this indicator to work with the latest MT4 build?

Are you sure about that? The indicators are being sold at mql5 markets. Check it out here
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
redwed:
Are you sure about that? The indicators are being sold at mql5 markets. Check it out here
Yep. No source code, I only have the ex4 file in my library of indicators but when I tried it out, it won't load anymore!

I'll e-mail the developer.
Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
mladen:

Upgraded swing line indicator (optimized code, more user friendly, one possible issue on weekly alerts solved) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
swing_line_2_1.mq4

Can we made this with custom timeframe? For example 10 minutes, 2 hours, 8 hours?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Try downloading the demo again (since I guess that was a demo)
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
Try downloading the demo again (since I guess that was a demo)
Will do. Thanks man :)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Dimi.A:
Will do. Thanks man :)

A bit closer to that and you can more modify it by changing bar colors and size.

"BetterVolume 1.4_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION"

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mntiwana:

A bit closer to that and you can more modify it by changing bar colors and size.

"BetterVolume 1.4_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION"

Ah! Nicely spotted man I didn't know!
Thanks mntiwana :)
MURALI
MURALI  

Hi MLADEN,

still opened bar alert  is not working for this indicator would you please check and rectify 

regards