Elite indicators :) - page 1402

pqd
pqd  
manfloy:
anyone have idea how to improve parameters for 5 minutes ?  i experimented around 1 hour and i have to say that this beauty pick up some nice movement but a lot of false signals, and in flat position is too hard to work with this, MR 

mntiwana  MR Mladen can you please give a hand of help to me im confused , or maybe there is an alternative to this beauty whos working more perfectly, i usually on 5min. thanks and have a great time to everyone

Andi/. 

says "trying to use a renamed indicator"
mntiwana
mntiwana  
YeshuaYoke:
manfloy:
anyone have idea how to improve parameters for 5 minutes ?  i experimented around 1 hour and i have to say that this beauty pick up some nice movement but a lot of false signals, and in flat position is too hard to work with this, MR 

mntiwana  MR Mladen can you please give a hand of help to me im confused , or maybe there is an alternative to this beauty whos working more perfectly, i usually on 5min. thanks and have a great time to everyone

Andi/. 

Here is with exact name ..... and manfloy,1 hour is not enough,it is a part of learning :)

regards

manfloy
manfloy  
YeshuaYoke:
this one is a gift from MR tools in some posts early. clear now ?
Scottish1
Scottish1  
camisa:

Hi, I installed metatrader on a different computer and the indicator worked...

PS: can someone code this indicator? Dynamic Range Indicator: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10987-dynamic-range-indicator-identify-reversal-points-in-trends

i really need your help as my Quantum its is not loading the data and is instead showing flat lines instead of the spaghetti lines. Thank you in advance.
Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
mntiwana:

A bit closer to that and you can more modify it by changing bar colors and size.

"BetterVolume 1.4_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION"

It doesn't look they are close...

Captured in 15M to Daily TFs using default settings in both indicators:

mntiwana
mntiwana  
lucmat:

Hi mntiwana,

may I ask you how you obtain this effect on dss?

i've tried with your setting but the results are strange.

another question: which setting you should use to achieve these results with dss of macd and with dss of jurik macd?

thanks in advance

lucmat 

wojtekpaul:

Traditionally, could you share your templates, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

=========================================================

Sorry for late responding you guys,here is templates (short term-medium term) with indi.

regards

mntiwana
mntiwana  
clarmax87:
mntiwana, can you share plz your tpl+indi? 
clarmax87:
mntiwana, can you share plz your tpl+indi? 

Here is indi plus template and sorry for late answering.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
heispark:

It doesn't look they are close...

Captured in 15M to Daily TFs using default settings in both indicators:

You are right,i was means comparing to out look.

of course these are different codes by different coders and with different calculations,may be you can try changing parameters 100s times and by chance you find equalized or close to results at some point,don't go on default only.

wojek
wojek  
mntiwana:
Sorry for late responding you guys,here is templates (short term-medium term) with indi.
Thanks a lot!  Very interesting settings, as usual.
Maxim Likhachev
Maxim Likhachev  
mntiwana:

Here is indi plus template and sorry for late answering.

Thank you very much!!! Have you ADXm nrp2 mtf? If not, maybe mladen can do this?