Elite indicators :) - page 1402

camisa:

Hi, I installed metatrader on a different computer and the indicator worked...

PS: can someone code this indicator? Dynamic Range Indicator: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10987-dynamic-range-indicator-identify-reversal-points-in-trends

i really need your help as my Quantum its is not loading the data and is instead showing flat lines instead of the spaghetti lines. Thank you in advance.

mntiwana:

A bit closer to that and you can more modify it by changing bar colors and size.

"BetterVolume 1.4_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION"

It doesn't look they are close...

Captured in 15M to Daily TFs using default settings in both indicators:

lucmat:

Hi mntiwana,

may I ask you how you obtain this effect on dss?

i've tried with your setting but the results are strange.

another question: which setting you should use to achieve these results with dss of macd and with dss of jurik macd?

thanks in advance

lucmat 

wojtekpaul:

Traditionally, could you share your templates, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

=========================================================

Sorry for late responding you guys,here is templates (short term-medium term) with indi.

regards

clarmax87:
mntiwana, can you share plz your tpl+indi? 
clarmax87:
mntiwana, can you share plz your tpl+indi? 

Here is indi plus template and sorry for late answering.

heispark:

You are right,i was means comparing to out look.

of course these are different codes by different coders and with different calculations,may be you can try changing parameters 100s times and by chance you find equalized or close to results at some point,don't go on default only.

mntiwana:
Sorry for late responding you guys,here is templates (short term-medium term) with indi.
Thanks a lot!  Very interesting settings, as usual.

mntiwana:

Here is indi plus template and sorry for late answering.

Thank you very much!!! Have you ADXm nrp2 mtf? If not, maybe mladen can do this?

clarmax87:
Thank you very much!!! Have you ADXm nrp2 mtf? If not, maybe mladen can do this?

Here is mtf ver coded by MLADEN and it is true nrp .... original adxm are coded by "ANG3110" and are repainters.

keep in mind this "adxm nrp mtf" is different than "adxm nrp2".

Files:

heispark:

Is it better than normal tick volume inids? There is some filter or oscillator for OB and OS within. You don't need to but for curiosity.

mntiwana:

Here is mtf ver coded by MLADEN and it is true nrp .... original adxm are coded by "ANG3110" and are repainters.

keep in mind this "adxm nrp mtf" is different than "adxm nrp2".

Thank you,mntiwana, for you help! Maybe you ever found or see adxm nrp on chart?
Reason: