BB stops indicator made to new metatrader 4 format and with

• 4 types of averages that can be used for calculations
  • sample correction choice for deviation calculation
  • 7 types of display
  • multi time frame
  • with alerts

amazing mladen

redwed:
This template is not mine. Another thing is, the signal is a bit late. See it for yourself. 

Just use swing line indicator and apply some mtf approach, i believe its more than enough..
i understand ...whats the swing line indicators ?

mladen:
This one is not going to enter the "averages" collection (you know my rule : if it has more than just period and price as parameters, then it is a separate indicator), but it is allowing us to do some some interesting things (will post one already today)

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,you are right and it is definitely far different but i was means some kind of new averaging toy of today (qwma 2)

:)

of course we know your style and way of naming tools (according to their way of working) since we are following you many years,habitual and use to, pick and understand :):)

but i was asking only about "Averages 8.5" extended,you was working on.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,you are right and it is definitely far different but i was means some kind of new averaging toy of today (qwma 2)

:)

of course we know your style and way of naming tools (according to their way of working) since we are following you many years,habitual and use to, pick and understand :):)

but i was asking only about "Averages 8.5" extended,you was working on.

regards

:) still a work in progress : I want to be 100% sure in all - since it will be used both in mt4 and mt5 before doing anything "radical" :)

mwambaFX:

Hi Red can you share your template ? 

Here is my chart. You can see that i use only 1 indicator. That is Swing Line indicator. No input needed. The line is m15 and the colored bars is for m5 (current) chart.

The strategy seems so easy, make it harder to digest. Wait for m15 lining up with m5 (or vice versa). Set your lot size using reasonable % of your account from latest swing high/low.

This way, you can catch fast moves without whipsawed too much. Compounding do wonders to your account too!  

mwambaFX:
i understand ...whats the swing line indicators ?

Just noticed your post. 

Here it is.

mladen:
:) still a work in progress : I want to be 100% sure in all - since it will be used both in mt4 and mt5 before doing anything "radical" :)

Mladen does this indy repaint mate?
Any idea what the indicator is based on?

PS: Also curious what the "Trend Power" percentage calculation is based on? Stochastics?

Files:
S.mq4  9 kb

redwed:

Here is my chart. You can see that i use only 1 indicator. That is Swing Line indicator. No input needed. The line is m15 and the colored bars is for m5 (current) chart.

The strategy seems so easy, make it harder to digest. Wait for m15 lining up with m5 (or vice versa). Set your lot size using reasonable % of your account from latest swing high/low.

This way, you can catch fast moves without whipsawed too much. Compounding do wonders to your account too!  

Can you please post the indicators you are using

thank you 

Dimi.A:

Mladen does this indy repaint mate?
Any idea what the indicator is based on?

PS: Also curious what the "Trend Power" percentage calculation is based on? Stochastics?

That is more or less, sma channel with 1.8% bands filter. It should not repaint, but for more checking I would need an original (non-decompiled) source

mladen:
That is more or less, sma channel with 1.8% bands filter. It should not repaint, but for more checking I would need an original (non-decompiled) source
Thanks you sir.
Reason: