Change Color of Indicator CiMA

Dear all, I am writing a trading panel. Pressing a button it creates two CiMA objects. Both indicators are then displayed as red lines. Could somebody give me a hint at where the documentation shows how to change the colors of indicators created this way?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas 

Thomas Schwabhäuser:

Dear all, I am writing a trading panel. Pressing a button it creates two CiMA objects. Both indicators are then displayed as red lines. Could somebody give me a hint at where the documentation shows how to change the colors of indicators created this way?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas 

You can't.

The only way to do that by code is with a custom indicator, if you have the source code.

Alain Verleyen:

You can't.

The only way to do that by code is with a custom indicator, if you have the source code.

Thanks for your speed reply!

Just to clarify I assume the slightly more verbose answer is that I have to make sure the custom indicator has to have a parameter for the color so that I am able to pass the desired color when creating the CiCustom object, right?

Thomas Schwabhäuser:

Thanks for your speed reply!

Just to clarify I assume the slightly more verbose answer is that I have to make sure the custom indicator has to have a parameter for the color so that I am able to pass the desired color when creating the CiCustom object, right?

Yes that's a solution. There are others.
Reason: