LINEXCUTORS - TrendLine Break EA - page 3

Linexcutors EA - New Update

Hi All,

I have updated the Linexcutor EA with the following :

• Trade will only be ONE for both trendlines
  • Trendlines names changed to UPPERline and LOWERline
  • Parameters for trendlines name, trading mode, ea name, magic number, now external (changable)
  • You can specify which mode to trade :
    • Trade inside the angle (bouncing trade) only
    • Trade outside the angle (breaking trade) only
    • or Both of them, like before
Any questions or suggestions will be appreciated.

Best.

fosgate_r:
Hi All,

I have updated the Linexcutor EA with the following :

• Trade will only be ONE for both trendlines
  • Trendlines names changed to UPPERline and LOWERline
  • Parameters for trendlines name, trading mode, ea name, magic number, now external (changable)
  • You can specify which mode to trade :
    • Trade inside the angle (bouncing trade) only
    • Trade outside the angle (breaking trade) only
    • or Both of them, like before
Any questions or suggestions will be appreciated. Best.

I am attaching Expert i am using...see what it can do... it almost perfect...except it doesn't have an option for bounce trades....

Files:
easy.ex4  13 kb

yes4stocks:
SECRET METHOD Trade Stocks 15 Min. On The Opening - Makes $200/DAY - stocksecrets.t35.com

Make Constant Profit (50 Pips) Every Single Day Is So Easy...

If You Know One Hidden Secret...

You stupid moron. You don't even know the difference between stocks and forex. Besides, you're a scumbag

spammer.

Pava:
I am attaching Expert i am using...see what it can do... it almost perfect...except it doesn't have an option for bounce trades....

Hi Pava, thanks for the EA.

I haven't tried it yet. My 3G internet is so suck from yesterday and beside today still Sunday

Abut the EA, is it a trendline break EA? Any source code for comparison?

Thanks.

Thanks ChicagoRob

Hi there,

Im quite new to the market and trading but im leqrning FAST, I like the look of this EA but would like to trade it with some manual input.....is there a way you could create an audio alert when a trendline is triggered.

The reson being if im trading a breakout and I was alerted I may be able to determin whether it was a spike or change in trend

thanx :-)

BTW great work and good luck

fosgate_r:
Hi Pava, thanks for the EA.

I haven't tried it yet. My 3G internet is so suck from yesterday and beside today still Sunday

Abut the EA, is it a trendline break EA? Any source code for comparison?

Thanks.

unfortunately not...i don't have the source code...but very much enjoy working this ea....it's super

mv5555:
Hi there,

Im quite new to the market and trading but im leqrning FAST, I like the look of this EA but would like to trade it with some manual input.....is there a way you could create an audio alert when a trendline is triggered.

The reson being if im trading a breakout and I was alerted I may be able to determin whether it was a spike or change in trend

thanx :-)

BTW great work and good luck

Hi mv5555,

No problem, I'll do it tomorrow

I'll post it here once it is done.

Pava:
unfortunately not...i don't have the source code...but very much enjoy working this ea....it's super

Hehe ... that's fine Pava. Thanks anyway.

I'll try it tomorrow.

... ooh man ... my internet is so slow. It's mobile 3G and so slooow since yesterday It's like I am so lost ... disconnected

Btw, of the topic, anyone know any forex trading platform for BlackBerry Bold?

Thanks.

fosgate_r:
Hehe ... that's fine Pava. Thanks anyway.

I'll try it tomorrow.

... ooh man ... my internet is so slow. It's mobile 3G and so slooow since yesterday It's like I am so lost ... disconnected

Btw, of the topic, anyone know any forex trading platform for BlackBerry Bold?

Thanks.

remember to name trendline BS for buy and SS for sell

Reason: