Elite indicators :) - page 1364

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
Ray, that indicator can have 3 states (there are cases, rare, but they exist, when both "trend" up and down are active)

mladen

Yes, I saw that but couldn't see the "0" happening on any of my charts. Can I get alerts and arrows for the trend 1 & -1 changes.

thanks

Ray

Entropy
Entropy  
Hello mladen. Wave trend Oscillator have option price trend biased extreme? Thanks
Entropy
Entropy  
mladen:

OnChart extended RSI with some changes (mainly how the RSX is calculated)

Please add Version in window
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Entropy:
Please add Version in window
You mean a "regular" version?
rider2025
rider2025  

HI

Thanks a lot Mladen & Mrtools for your hard work 

i am looking for fractals channel breakout indicator .. does anyone have that indicator

Thanks 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Gann high low - averages version - with updated set of averages and an addition of filters (the usual set : to price, to average value or to all)

Example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Gann high low - averages version - with updated set of averages and an addition of filters (the usual set : to price, to average value or to all)

Example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation

Dearest MLADEN

Big thanks,is not a pretty addition :)

regards

rider2025
rider2025  

Dear Mladen

I am using your below indicator in binary option.. its very useful....thanks a lot for sharing it

I am using it on 1 min. time frame.. i have changed the time frame in indicator settings 1min to 5min. (main chart TF is 1Min.)

but the signal is coming very late....is it possible to fix that

http://imgur.com/a/B9mgU  indicator settings

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rider2025:

Dear Mladen

I am using your below indicator in binary option.. its very useful....thanks a lot for sharing it

I am using it on 1 min. time frame.. i have changed the time frame in indicator settings 1min to 5min. (main chart TF is 1Min.)

but the signal is coming very late....is it possible to fix that

http://imgur.com/a/B9mgU  indicator settings

There is nothing to fix in that indicator regarding the signals : if you are using 5 minute data, then the signals are from 5 minute data too - nothing can change that
rider2025
rider2025  
mladen:
There is nothing to fix in that indicator regarding the signals : if you are using 5 minute data, then the signals are from 5 minute data too - nothing can change that
OK thanks a lot