Elite indicators :) - page 1365

traderduke
traderduke  
traderduke:

mladen

Yes, I saw that but couldn't see the "0" happening on any of my charts. Can I get alerts and arrows for the trend 1 & -1 changes.

thanks

Ray

mladen

If you can find the time could you please update this indicator with alerts and arrows?

Thank You

Ray

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rider2025:

HI

Thanks a lot Mladen & Mrtools for your hard work 

i am looking for fractals channel breakout indicator .. does anyone have that indicator

Thanks 

Made this one, it has the 7 different display types. the arrows and candles (if used) are based on the upper/lower channel breakout.

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Gann high low - averages version - with updated set of averages and an addition of filters (the usual set : to price, to average value or to all)

Example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation

hi Mladen
Thanks for this one, however, there some issue in MTF mode for instance: chart at M15 MTF mode at H1. Would you please fix it.

Best regards 

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
There is nothing to fix in that indicator regarding the signals : if you are using 5 minute data, then the signals are from 5 minute data too - nothing can change that

Mladen,

Is there a thread/discussion on dashboard indicators here? Like the dashboard you have on your charts that says "Hide Swaps" etc.

Would it be possible to add a shortcut button to our charts or to that dashboard for chart "Refresh Chart" as well? So we don't have to right-click and manually refresh charts.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

hi Mladen
Thanks for this one, however, there some issue in MTF mode for instance: chart at M15 MTF mode at H1. Would you please fix it.

Best regards 

Talaat E.

Re-download it from the original post (it has been corrected and posted at that same post)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Mladen,

Is there a thread/discussion on dashboard indicators here? Like the dashboard you have on your charts that says "Hide Swaps" etc.

Would it be possible to add a shortcut button to our charts or to that dashboard for chart "Refresh Chart" as well? So we don't have to right-click and manually refresh charts.

Dimitri

I think that you already know my opinion about forced refreshing charts : if the code used is correctly coded, there is no need for that. So, there is no need to make that because some other code is not made as it should be done

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
metalcapon:

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hey Boss, Please possible i can have LRSI with Magic number. The price touch got me Mesmerized. 

Best Regards 

What lrsi are you talking about?
metalcapon
metalcapon  
mladen:
What lrsi are you talking about?

Rsi laguerre, but was able to change the name to use it differently on the chart. 

Best.  

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Talaat E.

Re-download it from the original post (it has been corrected and posted at that same post)

Thanks Mladen 

Chike Assuzu
Chike Assuzu  
mladen:

OnChart extended RSI with some changes (mainly how the RSX is calculated)

I was speechless seeing all the work you have done, great work