Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 199

superblacksmith:
Tell me if there is any problem.

now the crosses have the right size, thanks

is it possible to move these crosses from the subchart to the corresponding closes of the main chart?

Rules

superblacksmith:
Tell me if there is any problem.

Where in the forum are the rules for using this indicator please?

signal_BBMACD_renko(Fixed).mq4

Thanks

marley60:
now the crosses have the right size, thanks is it possible to move these crosses from the subchart to the corresponding closes of the main chart?

You would probably need 2 indicators. One is to show the arrows on the main chart and one more for the indicator window. I am not sure if it is possible to combine them in a .mq4 file.

superblacksmith:
You would probably need 2 indicators. One is to show the arrows on the main chart and one more for the indicator window. I am not sure if it is possible to combine them in a .mq4 file.

thanks, I will try that today

brian10:
Where in the forum are the rules for using this indicator please?

signal_BBMACD_renko(Fixed).mq4

Thanks

There are none. If you look at it and cannot see what its good for, look for something else.

As a trendfollower you might buy green and sell red. Some may buy/sell only if dots are outside of channel.

Others may try to scalp countertrend moves as it returns into the channel.

I made a version which puts dots in the main chart (on the close, if distance=0), maybe it is easier to see what to use it for.

Works, but code could be cleaned more by our experts...

edit:You should rename it, because I removed the signal feature.

pcguy007:
Does mr.nims system have a alert system that will send you an email rather than a sound and pop up? thanks

I'm not sure exactly where this thread has gone (cause I haven't been here in awhile), but I still trade the Renko Fractals 1.0 system from lordfxt (around at page 75 of this thread, and yes it still works very well.

I couldn't find the sFractals indicator with an email alert so I put it in and have added it here. Just make sure you have the email info put into MT4 (under options) for it to work. Personally, I have the email sent as a txt message to my phone because those come quicker than waiting for my email to send/receive.

To send it as a txt, in the MT4 email options just put your email to txt address. For example, I have SprintPCS so my email address for txt msgs is 5555555555@messaging.sprintpcs.com and it comes in as a txt msg. If you have a different provider, check with them on the email to txt format.

subhanwaheed:
Hi , I need a very very simple ea created , Can anyone please do that for me . It should be based on nothing . I will be very very grateful.

It should do only two minor thing. It should only open buy orders when its set to bull direction, and a new buy order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bull candle is formed after one or a series of bear candle(s) .

And it should only open sell orders when its set to bear direction, and a new sell order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bear candle is formed after a single or series of bull candles.

It should keep doing that until it is taken off the chart or settings are reversed.

No stop loss, no take profit , nothing , just that .

Can anyone do that Please ?

hi,

"It should only open buy orders when its set to bull direction, "(condition1)

is there any calculation involved or do you want to use it as an input like bullmode/bearmode? (this could work for trading, but not for backtesting)

anda new buy order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bull candle is formed (condition3) after one or a series of bear candle(s) (condition2).

You want it to buy only when all 3 conditions are true at the entry bar?

Hi

Hi ,

No calculation is involved , I just want to use it as an input like bullmode/bearmode . Yes all three conditions should be true fot it to open a order .

The EA does not need to determine the direction . I can do that myself. Ea only needs to be set into a particular direction from settings for it to open orders in that direction .

Let me explain it better .

EA should have just these two settings ( settings should look like this )

Setting 1 ) Direction Uptrend / Downtrend

Setting 2 ) Lot size ---------

For Example , If we set the direction to up trend and lot size to one , WHENEVER a bull candle is formed AFTER one bear candle or a series of bear candles , it should open up a buy order of 1 lot . It should keep doing that until it is removed from the chart or the settings are reversed .

If we set the direction to down trend and lot size to one , WHENEVER a bear candle is formed AFTER one bull candle or a series of bull candles , it should open up a a sell order of 1 lot . It should keep doing that until it is removed from the chart or the settings are reversed .

Osama's death affects the world's market. Probably USD is shooting up. News like this should be released frequently.

Reason: