Raw Ideas - page 3

Euro trading strategies

Hello everyone!

Did anyone enroll for the fxcm euro trading strategy workshop?

They teach 3 great strategies..well am not so sure about great?

I enrolled and they gave a backtest 3 year tradestation summary report for only 1 of the strategies..

Was wondering if anyone is interested to pursue it and backtest and perhaps do some fine tunning to it or perhaps do backtesting with all 3 of the strategies?

PLdot Indicator

For details see thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173195

Files:
pldot.mq4  3 kb

Brain Trend_FX_Fish

Hi guys,

I'm reading all you write about Brain Trading System, but maybe I missed when you have mentioned Brain Trend_FX_Fish indicator. That's why I'd like to ask you to comment it. I noticed that it changes/its bars/ after the bar is closed. I cannot understand that. Why its value changes after,for example, 3 hours.

Thank you in advance

REGARDS

ttt123:
Hi guys,

I'm reading all you write about Brain Trading System, but maybe I missed when you have mentioned Brain Trend_FX_Fish indicator. That's why I'd like to ask you to comment it. I noticed that it changes/its bars/ after the bar is closed. I cannot understand that. Why its value changes after,for example, 3 hours.

Thank you in advance

REGARDS

There are the thread about Fisher indicator and absolutely different thread about BrainTrading.

I do not know about this Brain_Trend_FX_Fish indicator anything.

I think it is the people wanted to use Fisher for the systems to make it simple. But it is an other thread.

System I have evaluated

Attached is a PDF file of a system that I have reviewed that is pretty good. It would be great if someone could develop some of the indicators used in this system. Let me know if you have any questions.

SL Chanel

Hey, I wrote that indicator that could be useful in some situations ... so use it if u want

It draws chanel for exit long and short positions, its simple 3*atr - low or 3*atr+high from 10 period

Files:

CMB Derivative Indicator

Hi all,

can anyone translate this indicator from metastock language to mql4?? It should be plot as histogram....

CMB := (mov(mov(RSI(14),5,E),3,E))-(mov(mov(mov(RSI(14),5,E),3,E),9,S));

Does iMA function work only with price???

Thanks

Mau

Need help .. daily expert please

Good day ,,

If it's not too much to ask , I'd like you to make me an expert please .

It' just I'm in my final exams and I really need it at this time .

The conditions for a Long order :

1- The close for the past candel is lower than the open of the same candel ( berishe candel )

2- we take position on the open of the next candel ( the one after the berishe candel )

The conditions for a Short order :

1- The close of the past candel is higher than the open of the same candel ( bullishe candel )

2- we take position on the open of the next candel ( the one after the bullishe candel )

target , stop loss and number of lots should be left for the user to inter .

The expert should give the option to the user to choose which time-frame it should work on ( Daily - 4H - 1H - 30M - 15M ) and on which pair .

Thank u

MT4 BronzeWarrior and SilverWarrior EAs

Attached are my conversions of the MT3 EAs. Everything is the same, except that the EAs will trade the lots you set only, and not trade 1 Lot, then 3 Lots for example, as the MT3 (default) EAs do - I think this distorts the results.

You need to put the DayImpuls.mq4 in your Inicators folder for the EAs to work.

Attached is also the current weeks results purely just to show that the EAs work - if anyone wants to modify the EAs then they are free to do so.

Reason: