Elite indicators :) - page 126

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And this one too

This a Schaff trend RSX (I think that it is what you are after) According to Mark Jurik definition "RSX is a smoothed RSI with minimal or no lag in smoothing". Jurik RSI that you are mentioning is an RSI of a smoothed price. In much more than one point RSX calculation is better than calculating RSI of a smoothed price (it would be a smoothed MACD in case of this indicator)

So, instead of making the "middle steps" I decided to make the RSX instead. Try it out. I think you are going to like it

PS: both indicators (the rsi and the rsx version) are with interpolated mtf feature

Pleasant weekend to all

regards

mladen

Linuxser
Linuxser  
profitrader21:
Hi,

Cja thank you very much for your work. You followed my instrunctions precisely.

Linuxser, I would disagree on that point. Changing the reference point of the close by 20 pips does not have a big impact if you are trading on the 4h timeframe, but it can make a world of difference on the smaller timeframes. Therefore, the time shift is important.

From M1 to M240 it's same because pivot is based on daily values. Not hourlies.

Check OHLC (daily of course) and calculate by hand. There is no difference. Few more, few less but not difference at all. And market does not care if difference is 10 pips.

Here we go today. Three brokers using different time:

Alpari US/UK/RU Euro Pivot 1.3308

FXDD 1.3309

FXCM 1.3309

biddick
biddick  
mladen:
biddick,

This one for start (just realized that we don't have the Schaff trend RSI - at least I am not aware of it) So this one is the Schaff trend RSI made according to descriptions I found.

regards

mladen
mladen:
And this one too

This a Schaff trend RSX (I think that it is what you are after) According to Mark Jurik definition "RSX is a smoothed RSI with minimal or no lag in smoothing". Jurik RSI that you are mentioning is an RSI of a smoothed price. In much more than one point RSX calculation is better than calculating RSI of a smoothed price (it would be a smoothed MACD in case of this indicator)

So, instead of making the "middle steps" I decided to make the RSX instead. Try it out. I think you are going to like it

PS: both indicators (the rsi and the rsx version) are with interpolated mtf feature

Pleasant weekend to all

regards

mladen

Thank you very much, Mladen have a nice weekend.

drhouse7
drhouse7  

AUTO TrendLines

Dear Mladen,

good day to you and all other members of the forum...

i found this interesting indicator but i got a problem...i don't know why but i cannot apply the same indicator more than one time in the same chart...

Could you please help me on this ?

So everyone will be able to have trendlines personally customized

Best regards

Doc

Files:
auto_tl.gif 32 kb
auto_tl.mq4 13 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Doc, here you go

Use IndicatorIDfield to make new instance of the indicator. For every new instance use unique IndicatorID

regards

mladen

Files:
auto_tl_1.mq4 12 kb
drhouse7
drhouse7  
mladen:
Doc, here you go

Use IndicatorIDfield to make new instance of the indicator. For every new instance use unique IndicatorID

regards

mladen

Wow, so fast

Many many thanks Mladen...

for everyone i attached here a version with the color configurable

p.s.

for understand how does it works, you need to backtest it

Best regards

Doc

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

While we are at it

Noticed that there is yet another version of Schaff RSI : Schaff TCD RSI (some additional info here : Schaff TCD RSI - Advanced Indicator Manual )

The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is one of the most widely used momentum indicators in the foreign exchange markets. Instead of price as its input, the Schaff TCD RSI (STCDR) uses the Schaff Trend CD (See Schaff Trend CD). The resulting indicator has the benefit of putting the Schaff Trend CD on a scale of zero to 100, making it easier to identify potential overbought and oversold levels in a currency trend.
So, to keep it all together and to make it a complete pack, here are the :
Schaff TCD RSI

and Schaff TCD RSX

Now we are covered
drhouse7
drhouse7  
mladen:
While we are at it

Noticed that there is yet another version of Schaff RSI : Schaff TCD RSI (some additional info here : Schaff TCD RSI - Advanced Indicator Manual )

So, to keep it all together and to make it a complete pack, here are the :
Schaff TCD RSI

and Schaff TCD RSX

Now we are covered

The RSX version is amazing

Thanks Mladen

Best regards

Doc

pipmagnet
pipmagnet  

Fractal indy needed

Hello Mladen,

I'm trying to find a fractal indicator that will place the fractal arrow from a higher time frame on a lower time frame chart. Let's say we get a new fractal formed on a 1 hr chart - how can I get that 1hr fractal to display in the correct place on a 5 min chart.

There may be one around but there's no way to guess what it may be named.

Many thanks in advance and keep up your amazing work.

Louis

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

pipmagnet,

I think that what you are looking for is on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page27

regards

mladen