Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 45

Уважаемый Младен ... Пожалуйста, я еще раз напомнить. как вы сможете, сделать угодить индикатор. Е.А. есть перерывы, и это не основывается на выходные дни

Air92:
Уважаемый Младен ... Пожалуйста, я еще раз напомнить. как вы сможете, сделать угодить индикатор. Е.А. есть перерывы, и это не основывается на выходные дни

Right now I am mostly preoccupied with chacking and converting of existing stuff to be new metatrader 4 compatible. When that gets in a phases when I will be able to tell : "OK, now something else" then some new stuff will be made. Not just converting to indicator.

There are a couple of ideas that I would like to see in any offline chart generating code (and so far I did not see it in any of the existing that I tried so far) and that is what is going to be primary when I start making my own versions of offline generating stuff (indicators is a mus : simply because they can be attached more than one to a same chart with different settings)

mladen:
Right now I am mostly preoccupied with chacking and converting of existing stuff to be new metatrader 4 compatible. When that gets in a phases when I will be able to tell : "OK, now something else" then some new stuff will be made. Not just converting to indicator. There are a couple of ideas that I would like to see in any offline chart generating code (and so far I did not see it in any of the existing that I tried so far) and that is what is going to be primary when I start making my own versions of offline generating stuff (indicators is a mus : simply because they can be attached more than one to a same chart with different settings)

I understood you.

Thank you Mladen for the Range bars EA new format.mq4.

Mladen,

I attached the range bars ea new format.mq4 on my chart but it's not showing bars in range. I allowed dll, checked autotrading button, and used 1 minute chart on display and yet I couldn't get any range bar. I used default setting, i.e 3, 3, 8000, true, true. Is there anything I'm missing? Please help.

Files:
range_bar.jpg  91 kb

funayot:
Mladen, I attached the range bars ea new format.mq4 on my chart but it's not showing bars in range. I allowed dll, checked autotrading button, and used 1 minute chart on display and yet I couldn't get any range bar. I used default setting, i.e 3, 3, 8000, true, true. Is there anything I'm missing? Please help.

Go to file->open offline and select GBPJPY3 and work with that chart - that is your range bar chart

mladen:
Go to file->open offline and select GBPJPY3 and work with that chart - that is your range bar chart

Oh thanks. I tried changing the Bar range to higher range like 20 but it still give me the default 3 pip range.

funayot:
Oh thanks. I tried changing the Bar range to higher range like 20 but it still give me the default 3 pip range.

funayot

Try out this one : range_bars_ea_new_format_1.mq4

Hi MLaden,

Any estimated time for the range bar indi?

I have a range bar indicator but it has little history - whereas RenkoRange has unlimited history. Is there a reason for that?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Hi MLaden,

Any estimated time for the range bar indi?

I have a range bar indicator but it has little history - whereas RenkoRange has unlimited history. Is there a reason for that?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

I can not know why the differences without being able to see the code of the two. From what you describe, the only reason that comes in mind is that there is some limitation in the version you are using

Reason: