Elite indicators :) - page 1227

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
I mean a standard RSI with a dema line on it and the bollinger band of rsi. I have an indicator with rsi and dema togheter but i cannot succeed to apply the bollinger band too.

thefxpros

Let me see : rsi with double EMA (DEMA) as signal line and what would then Bollinger be applied to (since base of the Bollinger is SMA)?

BULLFINTRADER
BULLFINTRADER  
NKTrade:

The candle was Heiken ashi ofline chart, you can find in this thread : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/17300-req-ha-offline-chart

The Line i thing Step ma pdf you can find the latesh in : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page814

and the last you asked ( you can use this) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page354 

Thank you MKTrade, you are very kind :)...

Wayan
Wayan  
Bullfintrader:

Thank you MKTrade, you are very kind :)...

No problem, You should thank to mladen and mrtools for their good work. Just saw you post when I also repeat to download of all the indicators I need because problem in all laptop and my pc
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
mladen:

thefxpros

Let me see : rsi with double EMA (DEMA) as signal line and what would then Bollinger be applied to (since base of the Bollinger is SMA)?

I guess on Dema. Actually it is a friend of mine that asked me for this indicator but i don't have it in my huge indicator list :(. I can prepare some pictures to show you in details and thank u a lot for you availability as always
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
I guess on Dema. Actually it is a friend of mine that asked me for this indicator but i don't have it in my huge indicator list :(. I can prepare some pictures to show you in details and thank u a lot for you availability as always

thefxpros

That would be good (that way we could have good guidelines)

thefxpros:

ok, he just wants something like this. The base indicator is a rsi with dema and i have applied another indicator upon it called rsi dynamic zone (assuming that those bands are the bollinger bands) hiding the rsi line of it. But when i move the chart the bands seem not synchronized with rsi and dema

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:

ok, he just wants something like this. The base indicator is a rsi with dema and i have applied another indicator upon it called rsi dynamic zone (assuming that those bands are the bollinger bands) hiding the rsi line of it. But when i move the chart the bands seem not synchronized with rsi and dema

OK. Will try to cook something from that :)
mladen:
OK. Will try to cook something from that :)
many thanks :)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:

thefxpros

Dynamic zones have nothing in common with Bollinger bands (and, since they are a custom indicator, they can not be applied to previous indicator data - that is the reason why there is no synchronization)

mladen:

thefxpros

Dynamic zones have nothing in common with Bollinger bands (and, since they are a custom indicator, they can not be applied to previous indicator data - that is the reason why there is no synchronization)

ok ok , i had that indicator so i used that to show you the graphic, but i need bollinger bands in the indicator that i asked for.