Elite indicators :) - page 1227

Bullfintrader:

Thank you MKTrade, you are very kind :)...

No problem, You should thank to mladen and mrtools for their good work. Just saw you post when I also repeat to download of all the indicators I need because problem in all laptop and my pc

mladen:

thefxpros

Let me see : rsi with double EMA (DEMA) as signal line and what would then Bollinger be applied to (since base of the Bollinger is SMA)?

I guess on Dema. Actually it is a friend of mine that asked me for this indicator but i don't have it in my huge indicator list :(. I can prepare some pictures to show you in details and thank u a lot for you availability as always

thefxpros:
I guess on Dema. Actually it is a friend of mine that asked me for this indicator but i don't have it in my huge indicator list :(. I can prepare some pictures to show you in details and thank u a lot for you availability as always

thefxpros

That would be good (that way we could have good guidelines)

thefxpros:

ok, he just wants something like this. The base indicator is a rsi with dema and i have applied another indicator upon it called rsi dynamic zone (assuming that those bands are the bollinger bands) hiding the rsi line of it. But when i move the chart the bands seem not synchronized with rsi and dema

thefxpros:

ok, he just wants something like this. The base indicator is a rsi with dema and i have applied another indicator upon it called rsi dynamic zone (assuming that those bands are the bollinger bands) hiding the rsi line of it. But when i move the chart the bands seem not synchronized with rsi and dema

OK. Will try to cook something from that :)

mladen:
OK. Will try to cook something from that :)
many thanks :)

thefxpros:

thefxpros

Dynamic zones have nothing in common with Bollinger bands (and, since they are a custom indicator, they can not be applied to previous indicator data - that is the reason why there is no synchronization)

mladen:

thefxpros

Dynamic zones have nothing in common with Bollinger bands (and, since they are a custom indicator, they can not be applied to previous indicator data - that is the reason why there is no synchronization)

ok ok , i had that indicator so i used that to show you the graphic, but i need bollinger bands in the indicator that i asked for.

mladen:

kiko12

Here you go : averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.05.ex4

Dear mladen,

I would like to ask 2 favors if you don't mind!

1-if will be possible to have the candle size being in sync with CHART_SCALE, instead having to manually set the candle size.   

2- Do you know if there is something similar candle color with alert using the Alligator? 

Thank you!

Hi Mladen!

Could you please add two signal buffers to attached indicator so that signals that are showing arrows can be  used in advisor?

Files:
Reason: