A great method so far - page 14

But he can't stop you earning money from the system isn't it? Yes you did not say you earning money from trading and that's the big problem here. Your system doesn't work isn't it? That's why you need those sales so desperately. If you are earning like £85 too £100 every hour and based on the concept of compounding, you wouldnt need the sales isnt it?

If you did not lie you are the seller and be nice on your post I guess things would be different. But I guess you are not learning.

i am earning approx £65-£100 per day from my trading using this system, so i told a little lie

i have had someone to re write it in more detail as i do admit that it might be difficult to understand, sorry but my grammer may not be up to scratch, if i wrote it in welsh, well you know

do you notice gbp/usd ? whats it doing?

are you still watching?

a new hour candle will start in a mo, watch it

i think the trade didnt work out right?

Hi tried trading your method at 2.00, 3.00 and 4.00 gmt candle eurusd. Only losses the price touch the wick but keep going down.. Still on demo but no success.. Am I doing something wrong?

rudolflee:
i think the trade didnt work out right?

I didnt tell you to trade, i told you to watch it, nevertheless, you could of taken a profit within the 10 min i told you to watch.

profit at.... 1.60993 - 1.60936

Hemadeus:
Hi tried trading your method at 2.00, 3.00 and 4.00 gmt candle eurusd. Only losses the price touch the wick but keep going down.. Still on demo but no success.. Am I doing something wrong?

of course you did something wrong and i have pm you to explain.

Reason: