Elite indicators :) - page 1231

talaate:
Dear Mladen
You promised me before, to add display type option to average ribbon indicator, so I would appreciate if you may do that for the new version after adding the latest averages
Regards

Dear Mladen

What I meant by display type option is the merit of displaying as shown in figure. I think this is one of very good option for some people.

In fact, I think all the indicators published by Mladen and as well Mrtools are very interested, of them the most highest (from my point of view) are the two indicators of: 

the latest Averages ribbon 2_6 and StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3 

I really appreciate if this option (display typeare added to them especially Averages ribbon 2_6 as I believe its experimental work seems to be finished after adding the latest averages

Also, I would be grateful if Filter can be added to StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3

My regards

mladen:

Logical continuation ...

Averages that allows you to have a filter on average or a filter on a price. The example is using a filter 3 on price using exponential ma (EMA)

Dearest MLADEN

Avery of your new coming tool is better than previous with more options applicable in different situations,great. (emad and IE price filter 3-i experiment in a lot of situations,filter on price work well than filter on average)

regards

Files:

talaate:

Dear Mladen

What I meant by display type option is the merit of displaying as shown in figure. I think this is one of very good option for some people.

In fact, I think all the indicators published by Mladen and as well Mrtools are very interested, of them the most highest (from my point of view) are the two indicators of: 

I really appreciate if this option (display typeare added to them especially Averages ribbon 2_6 as I believe its experimental work seems to be finished after adding the latest averages

Also, I would be grateful if Filter can be added to StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3

My regards

Dear Talaate,

with respect to all of your above mentioned suggestions and recommendations, only at one point i am not agree with you that experiment work seems finished,what i saw and observed till today,MLADEN has no end regarding ideas and no last experiment in any thing,after every short rest he comes with some thing unique,looks like he don't want we can finalize some setup for our selves in our life.big thanks to BOSS.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Talaate,

with respect to all of your above mentioned suggestions and recommendations, only at one point i am not agree with you that experiment work seems finished,what i saw and observed till today,MLADEN has no end regarding ideas and no last experiment in any thing,after every short rest he comes with some thing unique,looks like he don't want we can finalize some setup for our selves in our life.big thanks to BOSS.

regards

Even so, that it is not the center core of my post, you actually look to very short phrase and build your post. In fact, and for your information word "seems" doesn't mean conclusive matter at all. 

Please my friend don't reach to any interpretations I did not meant, my post is for special request from  Mladen, simply, that is all. 

Regards

talaate:

Dear Mladen

My regards

Talaat E

Will be done

mladen:

Talaat E

Will be done

Thanks Mladen

mladen:

Talaat E

Will be done

Files:
not.png  44 kb

mladen:

Noticed that the latest averages are not included in the ribbon. Here is a version with all the latest averages types

mr.mladen pls help me mt4 not responding plssssssssssssssssssssssss i have important notification on opened charts please help me to recover 

i tried system restore it does not work.pls 

Files:
not.png  44 kb

TRADERSM:

mr.mladen pls help me mt4 not responding plssssssssssssssssssssssss i have important notification on opened charts please help me to recover 

It seems MT4 has probs to load an indicator. Rename your folder indicators in e.g. 'indicators1' and make a new folder 'indicators'. Reopen Metatrader and it should work. Now rename the indicators1 back to indicators, but first delete the dummy folder. Load your templates or put your indis again on your chart. The corrupted indicator can be deleted.

TRADERSM:

krelinan99 is right
Reason: