Elite indicators :) - page 1217

Guess that will be my favorite :-)...extremly good... thank you mladen ... please have a look at Arrows... i think there are missing... would be great to have...cheers Nicole

NicoleDeinhard:
Guess that will be my favorite :-)...extremly good... thank you mladen ... please have a look at Arrows... i think there are missing... would be great to have...cheers Nicole

Nicole

If you chose "dots" in any display combination, then you will get "arrows" (just different name and representation) and then just set the arrow code to the desired vode

Mladen

Is it posibble to get the mql4 version of this indi?

nevar:
Mladen Is it posibble to get the mql4 version of this indi?

nevar

Sorry, no.

However, here is a new version with adxvma included : hilow_channel_2_1_averages.ex4

Files:

mladen:

Nicole

If you chose "dots" in any display combination, then you will get "arrows" (just different name and representation) and then just set the arrow code to the desired vode

mladen stupid me...sorry did not look good... understood thank you very much!

mladen:
Newest averages indicator - it has adxvma included now too (including double smoothed and adaptive adxvma) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_9.ex4

The example is double smoothed adxvma

Hi Mladen

Regards

Perhaps my question is stupid

Please let me understand this statement "double smoothed adxvma", where from you choose this option from setting

sorry if my question is silly

talaate:

Hi Mladen

Regards

Perhaps my question is stupid

Please let me understand this statement "double smoothed adxvma", where from you choose this option from setting

sorry if my question is silly

Dear Talaate

i think it should be this way.

regards

Files:
2_5.png  112 kb

mladen:
Newest averages indicator - it has adxvma included now too (including double smoothed and adaptive adxvma) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_9.ex4

The example is double smoothed adxvma

Dearest MLADEN

at last the pretty Adxvma joined the averages fleet,all because of your expertise and kinds.thanks a lot.much appreciations for the great addition.......also,now Adxvma got every thing that he needs and deserves.:)

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Talaate

i think it should be this way.

regards

yes of course, it was the first option which I did not notice it

I knew that was bad question, but smetimes it happen

Thanks

mladen:

nevar

Sorry, no.

However, here is a new version with adxvma included : hilow_channel_2_1_averages.ex4

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for adding adxvma to HiLo channel averages,some times it performing strange results if i am not mistaken,at some points it ignore a lot when at some stages it shows more sensitivity,can you review it once.

regards

Files:
1_7.png  35 kb
Reason: