Elite indicators :) - page 1214

mladen:

mntiwana

I don't think so, but will see what can be done

​and if possible mladen please a version with indicator at main chart... thank you very much!... i have really a a queasy conscience, let you work so much!

please do a google research for "action bujor" thats for what i am working with trading... all the best nicole

INDICATOR WORKING AT PRESENT PLZ CONFIRM WHAT IS THIS INDICATOR NAME I NEED IN MQ4

Files:

mladen:

I think this one will solve that issue (it happens on terminal restart or symbol, time frame or account change) : bullbeareyes_averages_1_1.ex4

Mladen, thanks for the fix and for the new versions

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks,....can that idea of calculation be adapt in IFT wpr shadow version......also i noticed,prices (open,low,high......) not effecting (working),can you check it please,

regards

ift wpr mtf shadow.mq4

mntiwana

Not the change that was made in the bulls bears indicator, but try out this one (some fooling around) - something called sensitivity added - the higher the "sensitivity", the more "wiggly" it will be :

Upper with sensitivity set to 10, lower with sensitivity set to 1 : ift_wpr_mtf_shadow_1_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:

mntiwana

Not the change that was made in the bulls bears indicator, but try out this one (some fooling around) - something called sensitivity added - the higher the "sensitivity", the more "wiggly" it will be :

Upper with sensitivity set to 10, lower with sensitivity set to 1 : ift_wpr_mtf_shadow_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

is not a pretty one . same as krelian is ...... a lot of thanks.

regards

anuraghsr:
INDICATOR WORKING AT PRESENT PLZ CONFIRM WHAT IS THIS INDICATOR NAME I NEED IN MQ4

It could be anything

mladen:

mntiwana

Can that be adaptive too?

mladen:

mntiwana

Mr.mladen please help what type of indicator is this AND is there any other indicator similarly please give links......... thankyou

forex_visulizer.mq4

Files:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mladen

levelob and levelos alert

thanks

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen please help what type of indicator is this AND is there any other indicator similarly please give links......... thankyou

forex_visulizer.mq4

That is my adxvma indicator renamed to that name

Latest adxvma indicator I posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page85

Reason: