Elite indicators :) - page 1211

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding/upgrading latest averages with ds and HiLo controls,great.....till now i have not seen any of ttf with slope coloring (crossing blue/orange dot lines) . ...... if intentionally ?

mntiwana

That is because the author (M.H.Pee) did not intend to use it based on slope, but based on levels. As you can see, the slope of ttf can change very fast and would cause some false alerts. But maybe some other method for levels would be OK (will check that)

Anyway:
I guess you have a database of tsd's indicators on your computer

Anyway

it is more than 5 years lurking as full time job in internet jungle collecting and experimenting things but now stopped and stuck at tsd only,comparatively no one single place in the world equal to regarding reliable,latest ones,numbers of multi style/dimensional,trust able,bug free,clean,light and fast,updated/upgraded tools and so on a list of factors and features we can proud of.......yes a good volume of database but not all.:)

regards

mntiwana:

i think this should be it......but it needs moderators kind hands to remove few errors.some one was playing to mod it.

laguerre_rsi_v2.1m_mtf.mq4

there are more versions of it too,here is one MLADENs with some extra features.

laguerre_rsi_zero_line_2_nmc.mq4

regards

Thanks Mntiwana, is that indicator repaint?

mntiwana:

i think this should be it......but it needs moderators kind hands to remove few errors.some one was playing to mod it.

laguerre_rsi_v2.1m_mtf.mq4

there are more versions of it too,here is one MLADENs with some extra features.

laguerre_rsi_zero_line_2_nmc.mq4

regards

mntiwana

Here is the somewhat cleaned up version : laguerre_rsi_v2.2m_mtf.mq4

mahessara:
Thanks Mntiwana, is that indicator repaint?

mahessara

It does not repaint

Files:

Hi mladen

I sent you private message please check and reply

regards

Dear Mladen when i attach this indicator to my chart the arrow doesnt show up can you fix it? thanks

mahessara:
Dear Mladen when i attach this indicator to my chart the arrow doesnt show up can you fix it? thanks

mahessara

That indicator needs "Cycle_KROUFR_version_" indicator too in order to work. Without it it will not show anything

mladen:

mahessara

That indicator needs "Cycle_KROUFR_version_" indicator too in order to work. Without it it will not show anything

ohh i missed that indicator, Thanks mladen!

This is bulls bear for the calculation of the price for Laguerre(guess kind of a pre smoothing) averages with double smoothing option and the shadow. Not sure if it's correct per Ehler but think it may be useful.

BullBearEyes averages.ex4

mladen:

mahessara

dear mladen,may i know when the cycle point croufr signal is appear? at close of the bar,or after several bar? thanks

Reason: