Elite indicators :) - page 1213

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is a version that shows those 2 osmas as lines : osma_x_2_averages_1_1.ex4

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  

Hello mrtools,

I noticed that the level color has some trouble staying where it belongs. On some charts there is a gap and on others it is in front.

Is there a possiblity to fix that?

Thx

D.

Files:
100.jpg 47 kb
101.jpg 39 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

A bit upgraded swami stochastic indicator : swami_stochastic_2_1.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Desatar:
Hello mrtools,

I noticed that the level color has some trouble staying where it belongs. On some charts there is a gap and on others it is in front.

Is there a possiblity to fix that?

Thx

D.

Hello Desatur,yep noticed it when the market opened, and haven't figured a fix for it, if I do will post it.

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mrtools:
Hello Desatur,yep noticed it when the market opened, and haven't figured a fix for it, if I do will post it.

Appreciate your work.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrtools:

I think this one will solve that issue (it happens on terminal restart or symbol, time frame or account change) : bullbeareyes_averages_1_1.ex4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Also here is this different version (just an idea for a different way of calculation) : bullbeareyes_averages_1_2.ex4

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Also here is this different version (just an idea for a different way of calculation) : bullbeareyes_averages_1_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN

yes,this idea worked very well,it is so easy now to work with,this style is my favorite one , can i ask ,why upper lover grey colored levels (.75 , .15) difference ,not equal....what is logic behind.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

yes,this idea worked very well,it is so easy now to work with,this style is my favorite one , can i ask ,why upper lover grey colored levels (.75 , .15) difference ,not equal....what is logic behind.

regards

mntiwana

Frankly I did not pay attention to the default settings of the parameters. Will set them to be the same in some newer version

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

Frankly I did not pay attention to the default settings of the parameters. Will set them to be the same in some newer version

Dearest MLADEN

thanks,....can that idea of calculation be adapt in IFT wpr shadow version......also i noticed,prices (open,low,high......) not effecting (working),can you check it please,

regards

ift wpr mtf shadow.mq4