Elite indicators :) - page 1213

A bit upgraded swami stochastic indicator : swami_stochastic_2_1.mq4

Files:

Desatar:
Hello mrtools,

I noticed that the level color has some trouble staying where it belongs. On some charts there is a gap and on others it is in front.

Is there a possiblity to fix that?

Thx

D.

Hello Desatur,yep noticed it when the market opened, and haven't figured a fix for it, if I do will post it.

mrtools:
Hello Desatur,yep noticed it when the market opened, and haven't figured a fix for it, if I do will post it.

Appreciate your work.

D.

mrtools:

I think this one will solve that issue (it happens on terminal restart or symbol, time frame or account change) : bullbeareyes_averages_1_1.ex4

Files:

Also here is this different version (just an idea for a different way of calculation) : bullbeareyes_averages_1_2.ex4

Files:
bb_1.png  124 kb
bb_2.png  124 kb

mladen:
Also here is this different version (just an idea for a different way of calculation) : bullbeareyes_averages_1_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN

yes,this idea worked very well,it is so easy now to work with,this style is my favorite one , can i ask ,why upper lover grey colored levels (.75 , .15) difference ,not equal....what is logic behind.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

yes,this idea worked very well,it is so easy now to work with,this style is my favorite one , can i ask ,why upper lover grey colored levels (.75 , .15) difference ,not equal....what is logic behind.

regards

mntiwana

Frankly I did not pay attention to the default settings of the parameters. Will set them to be the same in some newer version

mladen:

mntiwana

Frankly I did not pay attention to the default settings of the parameters. Will set them to be the same in some newer version

Dearest MLADEN

thanks,....can that idea of calculation be adapt in IFT wpr shadow version......also i noticed,prices (open,low,high......) not effecting (working),can you check it please,

regards

ift wpr mtf shadow.mq4

Files:

Here is one more version of the bulls bears (averages) indicator - this one is using adaptive Laguerre for calculation this time : bullbeareyes_averages_adaptive.ex4

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks,....can that idea of calculation be adapt in IFT wpr shadow version......also i noticed,prices (open,low,high......) not effecting (working),can you check it please,

regards

ift wpr mtf shadow.mq4

mntiwana

I don't think so, but will see what can be done

Reason: