Elite indicators :) - page 1206

radinka dynand
radinka dynand  

Dear mladen or mrtools or somebody.. i found something interesting from ssa end point indicator,can you add an arrow for this ssa normalized end point when the gray line (in this case i change it to yellow) cross with the blue&red line ? thanks

pavaka
pavaka  
mahessara:
Dear mladen or mrtools or somebody.. i found something interesting from ssa end point indicator,can you add an arrow for this ssa normalized end point when the gray line (in this case i change it to yellow) cross with the blue&red line ? thanks

I assume by "somebody" you meant ME...I will gladly honor your request...and those lines will never repaint...I mean NEVER.

vishnu
vishnu  

Dear MLADENand MRTOOLS.....please fix the following indicators problem....

It is not showing Sell indication......

Is it repaint ?

bvs_2.mq4 .....

bvs.mq4

Files:
bvs.mq4 5 kb
bvs_2.mq4 5 kb
Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
mahessara:

Thats a good tool... would be nice to have here the alerts and arrows, when crossing the yellow line...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vishnu74:
Dear MLADENand MRTOOLS.....please fix the following indicators problem....

It is not showing Sell indication......

Is it repaint ?

bvs_2.mq4 .....

bvs.mq4

vishnu74,

It needs the following two indicators to work : "2ZZ+Signal" and "exit swing smoother rsi 2"

I don't know (without those two) how it works, but if it is comparing zigzags and rsi, there is no way to get some meaningful results (again, I do not know how those two indicators work).

MURALI
MURALI  
mahessara:

please share me ssa indicator dll

thanks

krelian99
krelian99  
GADEY:

please share me ssa indicator dll

thanks

Cher found it e.g. here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

MURALI
MURALI  
krelian99:
Cher found it e.g. here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

got it thank u

radinka dynand
radinka dynand  

anybody can fulfill my request please? post #12056 page 804

Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mahessara:
anybody can fulfill my request please? post #12056 page 804 Thanks in advance

mahessara

The gray line is the ssa itself - it recalculates (repaints) and should not be used for signaling (see that the current values is always the same as the value of the end-pointed line, with no exception). The colored line is the end-point ssa, and that line does not recalculate (repaint)