Please help compile to work on MT4 build. Thanks

metalcapon:
Please help compile to work on MT4 build. Thanks

metalcapon,

Try out this version : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index-alertsarrows_nmc.mq4

mladen:

metalcapon,

Try out this version : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index-alertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Thanks, but not showing up at the moment.

Files:

metalcapon:
Thanks, but not showing up at the moment.

metalcapon

You must have libssa.dll in libraries folder and you must enable dll calls in the indicators settings

mladen:

metalcapon

You must have libssa.dll in libraries folder and you must enable dll calls in the indicators settings

Yea, Thanks.

mladen:
Try using shorter periods - and keep in mind that the indicator will recalculate regardless of the period length

Thank you mladen, i will try.

lapigna:

Hi mladen, I've tested your indicator and since now it seems to me that it doesn't repaint.

Do you confirm my impression?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hi mladen, while I wrote to you I've noticed that an arrow has appeared in the attached chart at 9:10GMT(11.10 server time that I use) but no alert was found in my mt4 terminal as you can see below (from 11:06 till now no signal). May you check some problem in the alert indicator? (my settings are alert only on candle close, not current)

Thank you.

Files:

lapigna:

Hi mladen, while I wrote to you I've noticed that an arrow has appeared in the attached chart at 9:10GMT(11.10 server time that I use) but no alert was found in my mt4 terminal as you can see below (from 11:06 till now no signal). May you check some problem in the alert indicator? (my settings are alert only on candle close, not current)

Thank you.

lapigna

SSA recalculates (unless it is a end-point version). If the arrow was drawn (repainted) further in the back than the alert required bar, then the arrow is going to be drawn but the alert is not triggered

mladen:

lapigna

SSA recalculates (unless it is a end-point version). If the arrow was drawn (repainted) further in the back than the alert required bar, then the arrow is going to be drawn but the alert is not triggered

MLADEN. thanks for youe explanation. There is a end-point version of this indicator , or is it possible to have a version end-point?

Thanks anyway.

Reason: