Requests & Ideas - page 601

asaens15:
No repaint but it recalculates ;)
darn it

NicoleDeinhard:
Moldova and me says Hello :-)... I am at visit home... and giving the donations which we collect for our Childrens association...

ActionBujor.de

Do you recognise, your tree is burning :):):)

Multi time frame Laguerre PPO

Files:

mladen:

Here is a version with arrows too

Dear Mr. mladen,

i love the Indicator, thank you very much...also with the sensitivity filter... it is a very good function.
and for sure withe arrows :-)....

I would have an idea... what i see at trading...we have arrow or levels, when the cross come and the line move fast in direction of the signal, but than also are signals which come at bottom or at top and they dont move... they stay almost and than at chart this are false movement to less speed or price doesnt move... would it be possible to integrate here also Levels, which user can adjust? that a signal just appears, when level is reached?

I think this could filter out this signals... as you know i am trading M1 Chart and it costs nerves, when a signal comes and you are in and it doesnt move...you get unsure and almost every time i do the wrong...i stay because i trust the arrow ánd price dont like... or i leave the trade and short after i am out price goes...

Thank you very much...

Have a pleasant evening...

Cheers

Nicoleeeeee :-)

Hello! This indicator redraws the arrow. Is it possible to somehow fix it?
Files:

dimbor:
Hello! This indicator redraws the arrow. Is it possible to somehow fix it?
That is a renamed fullssa indicator. The original source you can find at this forum (since it was made here), and the answer is : unless it is using the end-pointed ssa, it will repaint. Use the end-point version for non-repainting

mladen:
That is a renamed fullssa indicator. The original source you can find at this forum (since it was made here), and the answer is : unless it is using the end-pointed ssa, it will repaint. Use the end-point version for non-repainting
which end-point version for non-repainting should we use Mr. mladen?

NicoleDeinhard:

which end-point version for non-repainting should we use Mr. mladen?

Fore example this one :

PS: the dotted line is the SSA itself - do not try to use it as a signal line or anything similar since that part is recalculating. The colored line is not recalculating/repainting (that is the end-pointed SSA)

The SSA (singular spectrum analysis) value is placed in this indicator for one purpose only : to show the difference between the SSA itself (and its results) and the end-pointed SSA and should be used for informational purposes only

Thank you so much!

mladen:

Fore example this one :

PS: the dotted line is the SSA itself - do not try to use it as a signal line or anything similar since that part is recalculating. The colored line is not recalculating/repainting (that is the end-pointed SSA)

The SSA (singular spectrum analysis) value is placed in this indicator for one purpose only : to show the difference between the SSA itself (and its results) and the end-pointed SSA and should be used for informational purposes only

Thank you very much... :-)
Reason: