Elite indicators :) - page 1200

Hi, could you please update Averages Channel Candles wih latest averages including adaptive ones. Many thanks. Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update Averages Channel Candles wih latest averages including adaptive ones. Many thanks. Kiko

kiko12

Here you go : averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.05.ex4

Hi Mladen!

I m using attached indicator and MT4 is writing such message

"22:20:09.904 Dynamic Cycle Explorer 2 EURUSD,M5: indicator is too slow, 7582 ms. rewrite the indicator, please"

If it is possible could you kindly change this indi to work faster?

IrishDance:
Hi Mladen!

I m using attached indicator and MT4 is writing such message

"22:20:09.904 Dynamic Cycle Explorer 2 EURUSD,M5: indicator is too slow, 7582 ms. rewrite the indicator, please"

If it is possible could you kindly change this indi to work faster?

IrishDance

What periods are you using?

Since that indicator uses centered TMA, it must recalculate at least the largest "period" bars of either centered TMA on each tick, if you are using a large number, then it can cause that. With default settings, I do not see that message that you are getting

mladen:

IrishDance

What periods are you using?

Since that indicator uses centered TMA, it must recalculate at least the largest "period" bars of either centered TMA on each tick, if you are using a large number, then it can cause that. With default settings, I do not see that message that you are getting

I m using different periods. Ok, thanks for attention.

IrishDance:
I m using different periods. Ok, thanks for attention.

Try using shorter periods - and keep in mind that the indicator will recalculate regardless of the period length

mladen:

kiko12

Here you go : averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.05.ex4

mladen, many thanks. Can averages be made adaptive too, please? Kiko

Averages version 7_8 : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_8.ex4

PS: the main reason for posting this version is that some people had a problem with version 7_7 on windows 10. This version works OK regardless of the OS

Hello, you could add arrows at each change of color. and paint the bars, like you did with StepMA pdf 4_4. for StepMA indicator of adaptive ema rsi 2_3.

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3_1.ex4

mladen:
Averages version 7_8 : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_8.ex4

PS: the main reason for posting this version is that some people had a problem with version 7_7 on windows 10. This version works OK regardless of the OS

It works for me, very perfectly!

Reason: