Can some off the coders Help with indicator RSI/RSX TripleHull ?

Hello,

i attached an indicator i very like:

RSI/RSX TripleHull

unfortunatlly i found an error, somethimes there is a zero devide, first encountered with Period 50, but  it seem it can reproduce with any period (see screenshot).

Can anyone fix this ? (Mladen  ? :-) )

by the way: is it possible to code the indi to use the averages-library with all the averages (24++ ?) with this so we can chose the average an then have triple-xx and not only

triple-hull ?

Also interesting: triple-whatever (T3??) adaptive ? Make that sense/is it possible ?

But more important, i hope someone can fix the bug !

Best Regards

Jaque

Files:

Jaque:

Hello,

i attached an indicator i very like:

RSI/RSX TripleHull

unfortunatlly i found an error, somethimes there is a zero devide, first encountered with Period 50, but  it seem it can reproduce with any period (see screenshot).

Can anyone fix this ? (Mladen  ? :-) )

by the way: is it possible to code the indi to use the averages-library with all the averages (24++ ?) with this so we can chose the average an then have triple-xx and not only

triple-hull ?

Also interesting: triple-whatever (T3??) adaptive ? Make that sense/is it possible ?

But more important, i hope someone can fix the bug !

Best Regards

Jaque

Try it out now

Files:

Hi Mladen,

thank you very much for the fast respond, it seems that corrects the bug.

i found this indicator very promising, but the problem (like many indies) are the spikes that produce many false signals.

have you any idea to implement some kind of filter ?

or can you use the logic of that indie an code it with some adaptive average ? (Like T3 or what you think is better.)

The result could be very interesting, i believe.

Again, thank you very much !

Bye

Jaque

Reason: