Elite indicators :) - page 1322

Some more examples :

mladen:

Wave trend oscillator indicator (with the usual set of 20 price types, usual choices of color and alert changes, and multi time frame already). Seems to be useful for overbought and oversold detection

Dear Mladen Thank you

mladen:

Wave trend oscillator indicator (with the usual set of 20 price types, usual choices of color and alert changes, and multi time frame already). Seems to be useful for overbought and oversold detection

Your speed of producing awesome indicators are more than the speed of me testing and putting them my system...

Thank you as always. 

mladen:

Some more examples :

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for this of wave,giving good results,at the moment i tuned this with mtf for to avoid few extra signals,can it be a bit more smooth by any method :)

regards

mladen:

Try this

Thanks Mladen.

Mine seems to be stuck at 27.5 pips on all pairs and doesn't move. Perhaps I've done something wrong.

Here's the indicator I compiled with your code.

Dimi.A:

Thanks Mladen.

Mine seems to be stuck at 27.5 pips on all pairs and doesn't move. Perhaps I've done something wrong.

Here's the indicator I compiled with your code.

It works just fine for me (if the range for the current bar does not change, it will not change the display either. And it works OK for me when symbols change too). Don't forget that it is the "volatility" (range) of the current bar - there will be a change in display only when a new high or a low of the current bar is made. Attaching what I have been using

Files:
_test 3.mq4  3 kb

mladen:

It works just fine for me (if the range for the current bar does not change, it will not change the display either. And it works OK for me when symbols change too). Don't forget that it is the "volatility" (range) of the current bar - there will be a change in display only when a new high or a low of the current bar is made. Attaching what I have been using

Ah! I get it mate. Thank you very much :)

Dimi.A:
Ah! I get it mate. Thank you very much :)

You can maybe check the open to close change. This version allows you to chose that (When the UseHighToLow is set to false). Then it will change on vistually every tick. Alerts will be triggered once per bar only (the same as before)

Files:
_test 3.mq4  3 kb

PS: you can have multiple instances (here is an example where I have 2 of the same - just the DisplayID is changed for the second)

This way I can see as much versions (and settings) as I wish

mladen:

PS: you can have multiple instances (here is an example where I have 2 of the same - just the DisplayID is changed for the second)

This way I can see as much versions (and settings) as I wish

Bless you mate. You have made my day!!!
Reason: