4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 23

How do you use that combination?

easy...after yellow line goes up/down...you watch SSA 10/2/10 and place your bet in the direction of yellow line as SSA starts curving...

checkin:
How do you use that combination?

Pava:
easy...after yellow line goes up/down...you watch SSA 10/2/10 and place your bet in the direction of yellow line as SSA starts curving...

Thank you for the explanation

zilliq:
I just made some newbie (I am) modifications in the code

It was because I like to change the TF and the periods on each line

Zilliq

4bars-mtf-adaptive_hull_variation_v3_bibi.mq4

mladen

pls have a look at the attached indicator, if does not print the arrows at the appropriate place all the time.

i noticed it on audjpy and wti. its skips some points were it should have printed arrows. if i choose 3 bars for arrow, sometimes it will ignore the rule and print on 4 bars instead of 3.

am using bibi version because of the alert. the alert in your version is not sounding though the alert in bibi version goes off at the close of every bar or intermittently sometimes

mladen can you tell me about this indicator you made. 4 time frame adjustable period fractals. is it a sell signal when its red/pink and buy when its green or vice-versa.

LOL

In fact it's the code of Mladen,

And it's a "bibi" version because I modified the code for my usage, and "bibi" in french means "My version" Take the code source of Mladen and verify if you have the same problem

Have a nice day

Zilliq

drunkpips:
mladen

pls have a look at the attached indicator, if does not print the arrows at the appropriate place all the time.

i noticed it on audjpy and wti. its skips some points were it should have printed arrows. if i choose 3 bars for arrow, sometimes it will ignore the rule and print on 4 bars instead of 3.

am using bibi version because of the alert. the alert in your version is not sounding though the alert in bibi version goes off at the close of every bar or intermittently sometimes

zilliq:
LOL

In fact it's the code of Mladen,

And it's a "bibi" version because I modified the code for my usage, and "bibi" in french means "My version" Take the code source of Mladen and verify if you have the same problem

Have a nice day

Zilliq

Actually that variation of a 4 time frame indicator is not coded by me in the original. I made some coding in it but the indicator itself was not coded by me

mladen:
Actually that variation of a 4 time frame indicator is not coded by me in the original. I made some coding in it but the indicator itself was not coded by me

please can you recommend any 4tf indicator that do not skip signal at the appropriate place like the ones am talking about .

i also tried using the one posted by you but it acts like the zillig modification

drunkpips:
please can you recommend any 4tf indicator that do not skip signal at the appropriate place like the ones am talking about . i also tried using the one posted by you but it acts like the zillig modification

drunkpips

There is no signal skiping. Multi time frame is multi time frame (they work as multi time frame indicators work) and when they align as required it is signaled

i turned off inherit values. seems better that way. still testing. i wasn't having a go at your indie. my post wasn't the best add for indie,lol.i use the guppy oscillator and stochastic 4 time frames, great indicators. thanks mladen.

Reason: