One for all. General exeprt.

As they say, one head is good, but two are better!
Therefore, I suggest that everyone, regardless of programming skills, take part in writing a "trading machine" (Expert Advisor).
Surely, there is not a single trader using the same TS, shared knowledge will help you achieve hundreds of times better results than one by one.
I am sure we will do better together!

And I suggest you start with Acceleration/Deceleration, because according to the author "AC is an earlier warning signal, which has obvious benefits".

Let's say we create a permanent profitable Expert Advisor. If all traders use it, then ... Who will these traders win money from?

So, the first thing to consider is the 'zero line'.
The zero line is essentially where the driving force is balanced with acceleration. If the Acceleration Deceleration (AC) oscillator is above zero, it's usually easier for acceleration to continue upwards (and vice versa when below zero).
A small piece of code is sufficient to determine the zero line.
   double AC=iAC(NULL,0,0);
   if(AC>0)
     {
      AC выше нуля, легче продолжить движение вверх;
     }
   else if(AC<0)
     {
      AC ниже нуля, легче продолжить движение вниз;
     }

Better писал (а):
Let's say we create a permanent profitable Expert Advisor. If all traders use it, then ... Who will these traders win money from?

I think it is too early to think about that!

The next thing the author writes about is this: "To avoid serious deliberation, it is important to remember: with AC it is undesirable to buy when the current column is coloured red, and undesirable to sell when the current column is coloured green."
Define.
   double AC=iAC(NULL,0,0);
   double AC_1=iAC(NULL,0,1);
   if(AC>AC_1)
     {
      нежелательно продавать;
     }
   else if(AC<AC_1)
     {
      нежелательно покупать;
     }

The signals for entering the market now follow.
If you enter the market in the direction of the driving force (the indicator is Acceleration/Deceleration above zero, when buying, or it is below zero, when selling), only two green bars are needed to buy (two red bars to sell).
   double AC=iAC(NULL,0,0);
   double AC_2=iAC(NULL,0,2);
   if(AC>0 && AC>AC_1 && AC_1>AC_2)
     {
      есть два зеленых столбца и AC выше нуля, можно купить;
     }
   else if(AC<0 && AC<AC_1 && AC_1<AC_2)
     {
      есть два красных столбца и AC ниже нуля, можно продать;
     }

If the driving force is against the position being opened (the indicator is below zero when buying, or above zero when selling), confirmation is required, so an additional column is required.

double AC=iAC(NULL,0,0);
   double AC_2=iAC(NULL,0,2);
   double AC_3=iAC(NULL,0,3);
   if(AC<0 && AC>AC_1 && AC_1>AC_2 && AC_2>AC_3)
     {
      есть три зеленых столбца и AC ниже нуля, можно купить;
     }
   else if(AC>0 && AC<AC_1 && AC_1<AC_2 && AC_2<AC_3)
     {
      есть три красных столбца и AC выше нуля, можно продать;
     }

There is nothing else about the indicator, at least here:Acceleration/Deceleration.
I would like to know the opinion of traders who have been using this indicator for a long time, what are its features?

This topic has already been discussed, people are clearly against it, everyone does his own thing and especially, as I understand it, do not want to unite, if someone has something he does not want to share (again, my opinion).

I get the idea, the indicator seems to be not bad either, I am ready to try to join forces. email npplus@mail.ru icq 191976769
but it lags a little and sometimes a lot

projectX писал (а):
I get the idea, the indicator seems to be good too, I am ready to try to join forces. email npplus@mail.ru icq 191976769
but it lags a little and sometimes a lot

I sent a request to you on ICQ. And you don't want to work here, it's open.
Reason: