Requests & Ideas - page 715

waynerivas:

Hi Mr. I'm trying to use your GortzelBrowser version, but it's not plotting the line. Seems to be working fine, except that it's not showing the line a syou can see attached.

I tried both 1, 2 and 5.3 versions, all of them is not dsiplaying the line.

Could you help me please?

Add for (int i=0; i<indicator_buffers; i++) SetIndexStyle(i,DRAW_LINE); to the beginning of the init()

waynerivas:

Hi Mr. I'm trying to use your GortzelBrowser version, but it's not plotting the line. Seems to be working fine, except that it's not showing the line a syou can see attached.

I tried both 1, 2 and 5.3 versions, all of them is not dsiplaying the line.

Could you help me please?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please edit your post to insert your image (don't attach an image, insert the image) 

Image (Alt+I)

Thank you.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Good day can some one help me fix the 3 indicator within this folder, It doesn't show on my the graph.

The Elder_Impulse_system doesn't show on H1 TF, I don't know why !

Problem has been solved, thanks to some old post which Mr Mladen had share back in 2013 on how to make an indicator compatible with your current build :-) ;-)

Mladen Rakic:
Add for (int i=0; i<indicator_buffers; i++) SetIndexStyle(i,DRAW_LINE); to the beginning of the init()

Hi Mladen,
Is it possible to post the .mql4 version of the attached indicator?
Best.

alberto:

Hi Mladen,
Is it possible to post the .mql4 version of the attached indicator?
Best.
If I did not post the mq4 file already then it will not be posted

Mladen Rakic:
If I did not post the mq4 file already then it will not be posted

I was planning to use it for an EA.
Ok no problem, thank you Mladen.

PS:
Alternatively I am thinking of designing an ea with "StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 mtf + arrows histo" and I think that I should add some filters to this EA.
Are there some filters you can recommend to use with StepMA pdf indicator? (ATR, volatility etc.)

PS2:
Dear Mladen,
The attached indicator does not appear on mt4 1090.
I applied the solution method you mentioned earlier, but the result did not change :(
Is it possible to update for v1090?

alberto:

I was planning to use it for an EA.
Ok no problem, thank you Mladen.

PS:
Alternatively I am thinking of designing an ea with "StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 mtf + arrows histo" and I think that I should add some filters to this EA.
Are there some filters you can recommend to use with StepMA pdf indicator? (ATR, volatility etc.)

PS2:
Dear Mladen,
The attached indicator does not appear on mt4 1090.
I applied the solution method you mentioned earlier, but the result did not change :(
Is it possible to update for v1090?

You can use it for an EA - after all when using any indicator via iCustom() ex4 or ex5 files are used - so there is no limit whatsoever to use it from an EA

Mladen Rakic:
You can use it for an EA - after all when using any indicator via iCustom() ex4 or ex5 files are used - so there is no limit whatsoever to use it from an EA

So with the "iCustom ()" code, any .ex4 extension indicator can be used in any .mq4 EA.
Did I get right? (!)

Dear Mladen,
I know that the "StepMA pdf" indicator family does not repaint. (?)

alberto:

So with the "iCustom ()" code, any .ex4 extension indicator can be used in any .mq4 EA.
Did I get right? (!)

Dear Mladen,
I know that the "StepMA pdf" indicator family does not repaint. (?)

Yes.

As of step indicators : newer versions (including the pdf versions) are not repainting

Mladen Rakic:

Yes.

As of step indicators : newer versions (including the pdf versions) are not repainting

Thank you for valuable comments !!  :)
Is attached StepMA pdf latest release?

Reason: