Sentiment zone oscillator ... - page 2

zhao

I will do that this week end and will post both interviews and the current months articale for those that dont get S & C. I beleive the intereviews were 2 years ago, so it will take me time to find them.

Will also post the means of determining the fractal dots at the time also. Hopefully Mladen can code it for you. Theres a few things that MT thows a wrinch at when your codeing accross multiple time frames, Mladen is good at handleing these things, Who knows I may like his version better then mind. LOL

Dont expect it before sunday.

Keit

zhaozilong:
Hello Keit,

i will sure like to read the interviews if you can find it and how you draw the fractal dots. maybe mladen or some other code writers can take it from there.

thank you for bringing it to our attentions.

best regards.

- zhao

zhao

I just started posting the information on a sepperate thread called Bill Dreiss... look there for the pdf files you asked for, will post more tomorrow,

keit

mladen:
This is a Sentiment zone oscillator with multi time framing ability added (it is a standalone indicator, no need for any other indicator)

Updated version of the indicator : sentiment_zone_oscillator_mtf_nmc.mq4

professional sentiment accumulator

psa.ex4

Files:
psa.ex4  118 kb

Just slightly upgraded (to be more user friendly) sentiment zone oscillator with floating levels : sentiment_zone_oscillator_2.mq4

mladen:
Noticed that some platforms added a moving average of the sentiment zone values as an additional information and I kind a liked the idea. So this is the version that has that moving average too

This one upgraded and made mode user friendly too : sentiment_zone_oscillator_2.01.mq4

mladen:
This is a Sentiment zone oscillator with multi time framing ability added (it is a standalone indicator, no need for any other indicator)

And this version upgraded too : sentiment_zone_oscillator_mtf_2.mq4

mladen:
And this version upgraded too : sentiment_zone_oscillator_mtf_2.mq4

Can that indicator be made "flatter"?

Not to be with so much peaks

whisperer:
Can that indicator be made "flatter"? Not to be with so much peaks

Interesting ides. See the result :

This is the smoother sentiment zone oscillator (if you set the PriceFiltering to 1 you will get the original sentiment zone oscillator) : sentiment_zone_oscillator_mtf_3.mq4

mladen:
Interesting ides. See the result : This is the smoother sentiment zone oscillator (if you set the PriceFiltering to 1 you will get the original sentiment zone oscillator) : sentiment_zone_oscillator_mtf_3.mq4

It looks much, much better. Thanks you

Reason: