Elite indicators :) - page 1376

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen sorry @ this http://tradingqna.com/40717/can-you-share-an-overview-of-your-trading-strategy forum he tells its a (OHLC based band)  please visit this link & checkout this idea & create this indicator

Thankyou for your quick reply

Throw a lot of lines on the chart and you always will hit one. The rule of big numbers. This is here the case. Looks nice in history, but real time trading... Good luck. The guy tells nothing what can be used or proofed. Think about why. Grid trading (and nothing more) and he prefers M1 and lesser -  he can tell this his granny.

krelian99:
 Throw a lot of lines on the chart and you always will hit one. The rule of big numbers. This is here the case. Looks nice in history, but real time trading... Good luck. The guy tells nothing what can be used or proofed. Think about why. Grid trading (and nothing more) and he prefers M1 and lesser -  he can tell this his granny.

Honey Krelian

You few peoples (including boss) telling some thing else when hundreds and thousands smart scammers telling some thing inverse,let us see to whom peoples accepts,to democracy or to you :):)

mladen:
Everything you see on any terminal is OHLC based. OHLC stands for Open, High, Low and Close. I doubt that there is a single indicator that is not based on those 4 prices- that statement (that it is based on OHLC) is a complete and utter nonsense

once again Thankyou mladen please help to find this indicator created by you

krelian99:
THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLAY krelian99. What is Grid trading??? please short

Hi mladen

I just had a question regarding the Kase Peak Oscillator.

-- If "Show All Peaks" option is set to TRUE, do the peaks still recalculate/repaint after candle close? Current Time-frame not MTF

I think its your version of the indicator that I downloaded from this forum, Thanks! 

mladen:

Here are versions that do not have that issue any more

Dear mladen  sorry but now it does not work at all... even default settings...  is anything wrong with my platform or something?

AlexDemo:

Dear mladen  sorry but now it does not work at all... even default settings...  is anything wrong with my platform or something?

It is working with me

correct the name like this or use this one.

"Hull variation 2.4 histo"

TRADERSM:
THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLAY krelian99. What is Grid trading??? please short
Take Pivot lines, Murray Math, Fibo Levels or Round Numbers and wait for break outs or confirmation as S/R.

krelian99:
You don't need a poll, the market itself will proof if one is right or not. I grant everyone's success, but trolling newbies isn't nice. If you hear hoofbeats think horses not unicorns. You have some experience with bands and grid trading. What do you hear and would you spend time on this?

The same thing i was trying to say but in other words.

you are one and at right,on other side they are 10 but wrong,peoples will listen them not you,this is democracy of today.

mntiwana:

Honey Krelian

You few peoples (including boss) telling some thing else when hundreds and thousands smart scammers telling some thing inverse,let us see to whom peoples accepts,to democracy or to you :):)

You don't need a poll, the market itself will proof if one is right or not. I grant everyone's success, but trolling newbies isn't nice. If you hear hoofbeats think horses not unicorns. You have some experience with bands and grid trading. What do you hear?
Reason: