Elite indicators :) - page 1371

mntiwana:
care about instrument-tf and applied indicators,it will be work,these are only 2 indicators,one averages 8.5 and second stoch of ma (mladens newest one)

Hello my friend,

The template you sent doesn't work - indicators you posted are properly loaded in platform.

After much experimenting in a quiet room with a cup of tea I managed to get the settings close but not exactly the same as your original pic.

Please look at the attached and tell me what changes I need to make. Thanks again for you time and help.

Files:

pipmagnet:
Hello - I have the same problem with the template - I have the indicators loaded but template doesn't work
Fresh_Prince:
yes i tried. I did try this template, but it doesn't work for me 
eurusdm30-stochofma-long-expon-alongfilter-averg8.5__1.zip

Hi guys,

you are right,i checked,it is not that i was assuming,sorry.

pipmagnet:

Hello my friend,

The template you sent doesn't work - indicators you posted are properly loaded in platform.

After much experimenting in a quiet room with a cup of tea I managed to get the settings close but not exactly the same as your original pic.

Please look at the attached and tell me what changes I need to make. Thanks again for you time and help.

For stoch of ma use this template.

mladen good morning to you,

The "display type" option in the attached indicator will not show colored bars when the "display colored bars" choice is picked - once selected the the moving average disappears  from the chart and no colored bars show. Tried it with several moving average options (but not all of them). Please give it a look when you can. Thanks in advance

pipmagnet:

mladen good morning to you,

The "display type" option in the attached indicator will not show colored bars when the "display colored bars" choice is picked - once selected the the moving average disappears  from the chart and no colored bars show. Tried it with several moving average options (but not all of them). Please give it a look when you can. Thanks in advance

It will. Just make sure that the "chart on foreground" option of your chart is turned off - like this

and then it will display bars too

mntiwana:

For stoch of ma use this template.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hello again, thanks for the template the stoch indy is showing but the averages indy is not showing - are you using a different version of the indy you posted earlier?
Files:

mladen:

It will. Just make sure that the "chart on foreground" option of your chart is turned off - like this

and then it will display bars too

worked perfectly - I already had chart on foreground turned off but didn't have the bar chart tab ticked. Thanks

mntiwana:
care about instrument-tf and applied indicators,it will be work,these are only 2 indicators,one averages 8.5 and second stoch of ma (mladens newest one)

this is a funny thing, but it doesn't work for me - somehow it's been shawn DSS of NMA instead of averages and stochastic. i've uploaded your latest template and it works fine, but this one with the averages 8.5 - it doesn't work for me(( can you please share just your's averages 8.5 template?

Fresh_Prince:

this is a funny thing, but it doesn't work for me - somehow it's been shawn DSS of NMA instead of averages and stochastic. i've uploaded your latest template and it works fine, but this one with the averages 8.5 - it doesn't work for me(( can you please share just your's averages 8.5 template?

Forget that template,it was my mistake,use template from post 13709 for stoch of ma.

mntiwana:
Forget that template,it was my mistake,use template from post 13709 for stoch of ma.
this one works for me only with stoch of ma... and i'd be pleased to see the averages 8.5 - it's not displayed
Reason: