Coding help - page 147

Hi guys i have request to make for a simple linear weight moving average(13) (open) vs (close) crossover with arrow. Thanks

1234:
Hi guys i have request to make for a simple linear weight moving average(13) (open) vs (close) crossover with arrow. Thanks

1234, there's something similar here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
1234, there's something similar here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Sorry for asking this, but i don't know what's the value to make it similar to what im using now LWMA 13 open vs close.

2nd request from me, could you make color stoch candles indicator based from this stock-mtf.mt4

Thank you so much!

Files:
stoch-mtf.mq4  14 kb

1234:
Sorry for asking this, but i don't know what's the value to make it similar to what im using now LWMA 13 open vs close.

2nd request from me, could you make color stoch candles indicator based from this stock-mtf.mt4

Thank you so much!

1234, for the ma cross set the slow and fast ma periods to your desired period then fast price can be zero for close and 1 for open, then fast ma and slow ma methods or modes set them at 3 for LWMA.

About the stoch candles, maybe check over here in this thread- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176989

mrtools:
1234, for the ma cross set the slow and fast ma periods to your desired period then fast price can be zero for close and 1 for open, then fast ma and slow ma methods or modes set them at 3 for LWMA. About the stoch candles, maybe check over here in this thread- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176989

Thanks

Hi MrTools and Mladen,

Please help me an indicator to know the distance between current close and the opening price of the year. I always need to quickly scan these distance positions among different pairs to identify current market trend and sentiment. I think such an indicator would also benefit many other purposes and traders in our daily work. I got some work of Mladen on this, as far as i know, but they didn't compare current price to Opening Yearly.

Sorry for my bad english description. Thanks very much for your help.

fareastol

mladen:
studbiol

Here you go

There are some differences : trend filter doe not work OK in the multi time frame mode, and this one instead of drawing 3 color leaves an empty space where the trend filter draws gray area

Hi Mladen,

sorry to tell you that the Zone indicator doesn't work as it should. The mtf mode is not my Problem as I use it only in current way. Please look at the pic and compare the signals.

If it is not too much work --- could you try it again? Thanks in advance

Files:
eurusdh4_1.png  100 kb

studbiol:
Hi Mladen,

sorry to tell you that the Zone indicator doesn't work as it should. The mtf mode is not my Problem as I use it only in current way. Please look at the pic and compare the signals.

If it is not too much work --- could you try it again? Thanks in advance

studbiol

That indicator (the "trend filter") works in multi time frame mode wrongly. It has to show the same values that are shown by the zones indicator (since those are the real multi time frame values). So it is not the zones indicator that should be corrected but the trend filter itself when it is set to work in multi time frame mode (since it is doing the basic error - it totally disregards the current chart bars time and is showing values at a completely wrong places)

And this is the comparison when the parameters of the two indicators are the same and when they have the parameters set to same values - as you can see they are exactly the same when working in the current time frame and when the parameters are the same

regards

mladen

Files:

Hello, nice to meet you all.

buy_5.ex4

Broker Error....

This .ex4 why cannot to use?

How to fix it?

Thanks.

Files:
buy_5.jpg  38 kb
buy_5.ex4  33 kb

mladen:
studbiol

And this is the comparison when the parameters of the two indicators are the same and when they have the parameters set to same values - as you can see they are exactly the same when working in the current time frame and when the parameters are the same

regards

mladen

Sorry Mladen, I didn't realize the different Parameters. Thank you for the indicator.

Reason: