Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 894

Artyom Trishkin:

All cycles do in the function, and if you need to exit any nested - even three hundredth - return;

This is possible in very rare cases, usually you need direct access to the loop. I use loops most of the time and in large numbers in control functions and I can't get out of them, hence the headache. Ok guys thanks for the tips don't write anything else I will be out of the forum and won't be able to see your posts.

Can I find the code for the standard "Tools" panel with the "Trade" tab to modify, for example, the font colourof open positions depending on profitability, etc.?

WinProject:
Can I find the code for the standard "Tools" panel with the "Trade" tab to modify, for example, the font colour of open positions depending on profitability, etc.?

Only do it yourself.

Hello. How do I attach the indicator to the chart programmatically?

lil_lil:
Hello. How do I attach the indicator to the chart programmatically?
In MT4 it is only a template. There is no ChartIndicatorAdd function in mql4

Alexey Viktorov:
In MT4, only a template. There is no ChartIndicatorAdd function in mql4

Thank you, if it is possible to call the template with the indicator and the EA itself from which the template is applied, how can I do it?

lil_lil:

Thank you, if it is possible to call the template from the EA with the indicator and the EA itself from which the template is applied, how can I do it?

I so suspect that this is needed for the tester. If my suspicions hit the mark, it would be better to make the template with the EA name or the name "Tester" and then the test will start with that template.

Alexey Viktorov:

I suspect this is for the tester. If my suspicions are correct, it would be better to make a template with the EA name or the name "Tester" and then the test will start with that template.

Not really, although it will come in handy for the test. I want the indicator to be attached to the online chart after the EA is attached to it. Is it possible?

lil_lil:

Not really, although it will come in handy for a test. I want the indicator to be attached to the online chart after the EA is attached to it. Is it possible?

In MQL5 it is very possible. Example of theTTS EA code - if you simply attach the EA to the chart, then the chart will display three Custom Moving Average Input Color indicators (and the indicators will be displayed with settings that were selected in the EA parameters: averaging period, horizontal shift, smoothing type, type of price and Color).

Reason: