Elite indicators :) - page 1161

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to create a dashboard with step ma and volatility ratio so that will give us some information about the current market state.Market states are:

1-UPTEND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

2- DOWNTREND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

3- UP FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

4- DOWN FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

thanks.

nevar:
Mladen,

Is it possible for you to create a dashboard with step ma and volatility ratio so that will give us some information about the current market state.Market states are:

1-UPTEND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

2- DOWNTREND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

3- UP FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

4- DOWN FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

thanks.

Seems like a good idea. Will do something

Trader4Charity:

Hello, that looks really good, thank you for sharing...would it be possible to add alerts?

Kind regards Jo

Hello Jo, it repaints badly.

Thanks Mr. Tools... yes that we dont need :-) Have a good weekend... best regards Jo

mrtools:
Hello Jo, it repaints badly.

Is there a non-repainting version?

sebastianK:
Is there a non-repainting version?

Far as i'm aware there isn't one it's the same indicator as cycle identifier.

William Blau's stochastic momentum index (SMI) with the newest set of averages (+ double smoothing for all) that can be used instead of the default EMA : blau_-_smi_averages_2.ex4

Files:

Saturday evening fooling around : what do you think? Which average type is this? ____________________________

PS: period is 14. Price is close

PPS: if all is OK it will be posted tomorrow

Files:
average.png  124 kb
average_2.png  125 kb

mladen:
Saturday evening fooling around : what do you think? Which average type is this? ____________________________

It could be adaptive average

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

interesting and funny puzzle,i tried one hour and brings different averages close to it,dema,emad,IE,integral and so on,but lastly i smiled on my foolishness when i reread your post,it is clear when you fooling around,there must be new baby,at least your previous record proves this,why i was tuning madly,:).

regards

Reason: