Experiments ... - page 83

friend4you:

What does nema, nma, mnc, floating levels or vhv in indicators mean? mna= Non lag moving average?

examples:

nma_v1.2.mq4

ift cci nma alerts mtf.ex4

t3 (vhf adaptive) atr bands.ex4

adaptive velocity - floating levels 2 1.ex4

nma == Jim Sloman's ocean "natural market average"

nema == description here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175733/page4

vhf == "vertical horizontal filter"

As of the rest : I sincerely hope that adaptive, T3, atr, velocity, cci, and similar do not need an explanation

mladen:

It is not an ocean family indicator

It is using the formula that is used for dema calculation (dema = 2*ema-ema(ema)), but instead of using just ema, it can use any of the 4 averages types instead of ema in that formula

Dearest MLADEN

I tried to search an BB stop on Tema but did not find,the last and latest ver from you "BB stops (new format) 1.1" with 4 basic averaging methods,is there any ver with latest averages or with Tema?

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

I tried to search an BB stop on Tema but did not find,the last and latest ver from you "BB stops (new format) 1.1" with 4 basic averaging methods,is there any ver with latest averages or with Tema?

regards
Will check and see. If nothing else, will make one (and post it anywhere where you will find it :))

mladen:
Will check and see. If nothing else, will make one (and post it anywhere where you will find it :))
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for your concerns.

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for your concerns.

regards

Here is a version of bb stops with tema added

mladen:
Here is a version of bb stops with tema added

Dearest MLADEN

So kind of you for the special and immediate favor in these Trump warning days :)

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

So kind of you for the special and immediate favor in these Trump warning days :)

regards

mntiwana

you always do such a great job of optimizing your indicators.  Would you mind please sharing your templates in posts #828 and #830 please?  thank you.

mladen,

is it possible that you provide the "bb stops (new format) 1.2" indicator of post #829 for MT5 too ?

Sixer

Sixer:
mladen,

is it possible that you provide the "bb stops (new format) 1.2" indicator of post #829 for MT5 too ?

Sixer

And update also histo version if possible, that would be great (i'm using multiple BBs and lines create visual chaos on screen). Thank you Mladen!

Dear Mr Mladen,

Is there a possibility to add more types of averages to your indi:

BB stops (new format) 1.1 for MT4

Especially what I think is to add more slower types of averages, just like the smooth one, Tema in my humble opinion is too fast for lower time frames(M1-M5) . The slower type of averages (I’m not sure if I named it properly – more smooth what I’ve in mind)  I think giving better results on  lower time frames.

Of course thank you in advance for your consideration, work and time.

With best regards

Reason: