Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 244

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Really i am so sorry to bothering you again and again and that was the thing i don't want honestly .... default was far away take profit 100 and stop loss 100 :)

regards

extern int    MagicNumber = 123456;  // Magic number to use for the EA
extern bool   EcnBroker   = false;   // Is your broker ECN/STP type of broker?
extern double LotSize     = 0.1;     // Lot size to use for trading
extern int    Slippage    = 3;       // Slipage to use when opening new orders
extern double StopLoss    = 100;     // Initial stop loss (in pips)
extern double TakeProfit  = 100;     // Initial take profit (in pips)
Yes, I did not change anything. I tested the EA without adjusting anything in the parameters

mladen:
Yes, I did not change anything. I tested the EA without adjusting anything in the parameters

Dearest MLADEN

So the problem is there for sure :)

let me try again to explain my request,all i want error message ("get last error") should be comment on chart when there any trade execution matter/problem accure,and for this i was testing it if it is working or not i put less/lower stop loss than brokers lowest allowed,for example 2 ....... and the EA was not commenting any thing on chart for to let me know what happen with trade and for what reason (error # or error detail) it is not executed , only it was not taking trade silently with out any warning message .... EA is working perfect but the function "get last error" is not working.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So the problem is there for sure :)

let me try again to explain my request,all i want error message ("get last error") should be comment on chart when there any trade execution matter/problem accure,and for this i was testing it if it is working or not i put less/lower stop loss than brokers lowest allowed,for example 2 ....... and the EA was not commenting any thing on chart for to let me know what happen with trade and for what reason (error # or error detail) it is not executed , only it was not taking trade silently with out any warning message .... EA is working perfect but the function "get last error" is not working.

regards

Try it out now (it will print the message into the experts tab and display an on-chart comment if there is an error)

But be aware that in back-test comments are redirected to experts tab, and also that, if there is another comment, only the last comment is visible on chart

mladen:

Try it out now (it will print the message into the experts tab and display an on-chart comment if there is an error)

But be aware that in back-test comments are redirected to experts tab, and also that, if there is another comment, only the last comment is visible on chart

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for your kind help to correct this :)

i will be try it tonight when market will be open.

so if and when there are multiple errors,more than one, is there any solution to know those all ?

regards

Lord programery,

Can you please correct risk manager attached ea?

Problem is it always opens all orders with 0.1!

Thank you. 

Files:

oguz:

Lord programery,

Can you please correct risk manager attached ea?

Problem is it always opens all orders with 0.1!

Thank you. 

Of what value you want it to open.

Can make a lot of money by this Lock_PipsingXR?

Anyway:
Can make a lot of money by this Lock_PipsingXR?
How you guess it :)

mntiwana:
How you guess it :)
When I am confronted with a holy grail, my reason always gives way to emotion :-(

mntiwana:
Of what value you want it to open.
İ want to control opening orders.
Reason: