Elite indicators :) - page 1137

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

if possible to add vlines at slope,i needs for comparison purpose with other steps ,also in lower windows vlines needs to adjust with other filters,at every new setting i have to draw these manually,sorry for bothering you again,thanks.

regards

Mntiwana, added the v lines at slope.

stepma_emad__lines.ex4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the v lines at slope.

stepma_emad__lines.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much and much thanks for the pretty help,it saved much of my time.:)

regards

mladen:

nbtrading

Here us the multi time frame version : stepma_averages_4_1.ex4

Hi mladen, can you please replace this line version code with histo version, because line version doesnt paint and act correctly when price is different than CLOSE and Higher Time Frame is active.

FxStarter:

Hi mladen, can you please replace this line version code with histo version, because line version doesnt paint and act correctly when price is different than CLOSE and Higher Time Frame is active.

brother if you do a little try to search by your self,you can have every thing easily,here is MLADENs histo ver of that.

regards

stepma_averages_4_1_histo.ex4

Files:

mladen or mrtools. This zup version supposedly has been modified. It doesn't load on mt4. Is there a problem in the code?

Is is supposed to work with zup info, which came from here.

ZUP_v82.mq4 wrr_zup_info_v02.mq4

Files:

tropicalrecon:
mladen or mrtools. This zup version supposedly has been modified. It doesn't load on mt4. Is there a problem in the code?

Is is supposed to work with zup info, which came from here.

ZUP_v82.mq4 wrr_zup_info_v02.mq4

Tropicalrecon, it has 22 errors and 85 warningswill take a lot of work to make it compatible.The newest zup from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page123 looks like it gives you the information as well.

Files:
newest_zup.png  57 kb

mrtools:

Tropicalrecon, it has 22 errors and 85 warningswill take a lot of work to make it compatible.The newest zup from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page123 looks like it gives you the information as well.

Thanks, that will do just fine.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

if possible to add vlines at slope,i needs for comparison purpose with other steps ,also in lower windows vlines needs to adjust with other filters,at every new setting i have to draw these manually,sorry for bothering you again,thanks.

regards

One question please !What setting you use for this indicator.Thank you !

FxStarter:

Here is a version of that same version 4_1 with some additions and some fixes : stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

mladen:

Here is a version of that same version 4_1 with some additions and some fixes : stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

this is one more of your many of favorable kinds ,updating and up gradation to the step ma,of course your coding speed is too high than our experimenting,you leave us so far behind,keeping us busy day and night,at least me,thanks.

regards

Reason: