Elite indicators :) - page 1112

mladen

mrtools,

Please check the attached indicator as I am not able to receive push notifications. My MT4 push notifications are working fine with other indicators.

Files:

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please check the attached indicator as I am not able to receive push notifications. My MT4 push notifications are working fine with other indicators.

Fxdream, from what i can tell everything looks fine code wise, not sure why it is not sending you push notifications.

mladen:
Averages filtered stochastic that can use the 30 types of averages (and 30 double smoothed types) for filtering as well as for signal line calculation : stochastic_averages_filtered.ex4

Mladen

Would you please make mtf version of this one

Thank you

secretcode

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

fxdream

Do you get any error message in the terminal->journals or terminal->experts tabs?

Since the code for sending push notifications in that indicator is exactly the same as in the rest, and if the rest is working, that one should be working too

mrtools:
Fxdream, from what i can tell everything looks fine code wise, not sure why it is not sending you push notifications.

Sorry, my mistake - I assumed alert was pushed when there was a signal line cross not overbought/oversold as the indicator is set at currently.

mrtools

mladen,

Is it possible to add an option for an alert to this indicator at the cross of the signal line? Message stating "Going up" when SMI crosses from bottom going up and message "Going Down" when SMI crosses down from above.

Files:

fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

Is it possible to add an option for an alert to this indicator at the cross of the signal line? Message stating "Going up" when SMI crosses from bottom going up and message "Going Down" when SMI crosses down from above.

fxdream

Here is a version that can do that too (set the alertsOnSlopeSignal to true and then depending on the ColorOnSlope, it will alert accordingly) : blau_-_smi_alerts_1_1.mq4

secretcode:

Mladen

Would you please make mtf version of this one

Thank you

secretcode

secretcode

Here is an extended version : stochastic_averages_filtered_1_1.ex4

mladen:

Yes, you guys are right

Here is a version that solves that problem : cci_study_3_1.ex4

Dear Mladen when I put arrows for only osob but it stll printing arrows for zero cross also, and osbs arrows printing wrong side on cci study_3.1 indi could you please correct it.

Files:

mladen,

Can you please take this IBS_RSI_CCI v4 indicator attached

and create a histo version where the #1 red color line > green dotted 0 line = green histo line

and where the #1 red color line < green dotted 0 line = red histo line

I have also added a pic to avoid any confusion. ibs_rsi_cci_v4_-_copy.mq4

Thank you so much as always past and present for all your help to all of us on the forum.

traderdp

David

Reason: