Elite indicators :) - page 968

mladen:
timmyhanke The "non-smooth" line is actually the price line. Try some of the heiken ashi price types - maybe helps without a need to add some averages that would increase lag

In the picture im acctually using heiniken ashi averages and that is the best that i could do with the settings.

timmyhanke:
In the picture im acctually using heiniken ashi averages and that is the best that i could do with the settings.

OK

Will check with some additional smoothing what we can get

timmyhanke:

Try out this version : pricetrender_jurik__averages.mq4

It can use those averages for smoothing the price prior to applying jurik smooth as signal to it

Thanks mladen !

I messed around with the settings a bit and it looks awesome! If you use stoploss then its golden!

Here is what i came up with:

1 hour:

4 hour:

Files:

timmyhanke:
Thanks mladen !

I messed around with the settings a bit and it looks awesome! If you use stoploss then its golden!

Here is what i came up with:

1 hour:

4 hour:

Glad that I could help a bit

Happy trading

Upgraded digital filters (smoothed and on-chart version) : digital_filters_smoothed_-_on_chart_2.mq4

Upgraded version of polarized fractal efficiency - Ekhardt (added all the smoothing methods and new price types) : polarized_fractal_efficiency_-_erkhardt_2.mq4

PS: to get the original value chose close for price and ema for smoothing

mladen:
Try out this version : pricetrender_jurik__averages.mq4

It can use those averages for smoothing the price prior to applying jurik smooth as signal to it

Would it be possible to create a version that shows arrows on the chart at the crossovers??

Thank you for all your help.

michaelB:
Would it be possible to create a version that shows arrows on the chart at the crossovers?? Thank you for all your help.

MichaelB, added the crossover arrows.

Not sure if I posted this before but it's either new here or updated with the 18 different prices and the updated averages. The chart is using ha smoothed offline with Labtrend v4.02 nmc.

Reason: