Elite indicators :) - page 967

Jozy:
Mladen - very nice job thank you. Could you add alerts on colour change with push notifications?

Jozy

Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts (push notifications included) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart_amp_alerts.mq4

Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, Mladen! Is there any possibility to add the median line (may be it should be called adaptive zero line ) to this indicator? Thank you in advance, Mikhael

Mikhael

Here is a version with median line added to it : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Mikhael Here is a version with median line added to it : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

Mladen, thank you a lot !!!

I just found a indicator that are made by you and i have to say , woow . if it dosnt repaint this one is badass !

Can you add alerts on crossover and add averages to it if possible ?

Thanks !

pricetrender_jurik_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke:
I just found a indicator that are made by you and i have to say , woow . if it dosnt repaint this one is badass !

Thanks !

timmyhanke

It does not repaint __________________

Alerts will be added, but since it is using jurik soothing, adding averages would change results. Lets check first the new upgraded version that will be posted soon and then we shall see further steps

timmyhanke:

Thanks !

timmyhanke

Here is a version with alerts added, new set of prices added and some more changes : pricetrender_jurik_2.mq4

PS: be aware that in multi time frame mode (as in your example picture) it works as any other multi time frame indicator

Files:

mladen:
timmyhanke

Here is a version with alerts added, new set of prices added and some more changes : pricetrender_jurik_2.mq4

PS: be aware that in multi time frame mode (as in your example picture) it works as any other multi time frame indicator

Thanks alot it looks amazing!

My only worry is that the lines comes very close together in a trend. But i have to play with the settings a bit to see if i find something perfect .

Have a great day !

/Timmy

This is adx trend smoothed with the 18 different price options and added some more user friendly options too.

Hello again, ive tried some settings and the best i could come up with is this ( see picture ) .

The line is totaly perfect in my opinion but the other one makes to much unnecessary points so it triggers the alert.

Is there any way to make it smoother , like adding averages so you even can change the period of that part?

Thanks !

Files:
trend_trader.jpg  401 kb

timmyhanke:
Hello again, ive tried some settings and the best i could come up with is this ( see picture ) .

The line is totaly perfect in my opinion but the other one makes to much unnecessary points so it triggers the alert.

Is there any way to make it smoother , like adding averages so you even can change the period of that part?

Thanks !

timmyhanke

The "non-smooth" line is actually the price line. Try some of the heiken ashi price types - maybe helps without a need to add some averages that would increase lag

Reason: