Elite indicators :) - page 966

I have 2 new ideas , i dont know if none of them will work , but its worth trying.

First : trend_direction_amp_force_index.mq4

It dosnt work with the new build and if its any good at all i thought of alerts when the price moves out one of the lines either up or down, and when the price is in the middle it continues in the trend until it breaks the other line and the trend changes.

Second: traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows.mq4

Here i was looking at the bottom green line and the middle blue line crossover.

I drawed in the picture attached below so you hopefully understand.

Thanks !

timmyhanke:
I have 2 new ideas , i dont know if none of them will work , but its worth trying.

First : trend_direction_amp_force_index.mq4

It dosnt work with the new build and if its any good at all i thought of alerts when the price moves out one of the lines either up or down, and when the price is in the middle it continues in the trend until it breaks the other line and the trend changes.

Second: traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows.mq4

Here i was looking at the bottom green line and the middle blue line crossover.

I drawed in the picture attached below so you hopefully understand.

Thanks !

timmyhanke

For trend direction & force index, use this one (set the SmoothLength to <=1 to avoid smoothing) : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

mladen:
Here is the on-chart version (color changes are according to original values, not the slope of the on chart values) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart.mq4

Mr Mladen, many many thanks.

mrtools:
Jozy, from what I get testing is the divergence arrows are too far from the indicator in some cases, so don't think the upper lower gap feature will work but widened the upper lower boundary and see if this helps, if not will find another way to control the arrows.

Added the descriptive options (so that it is easier to use) : normalized_velocity_nrp_mtf__divergence__alerts_1.03.mq4

mladen:
timmyhanke For trend direction & force index, use this one (set the SmoothLength to <=1 to avoid smoothing) : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

This indicator has potential, i attached it and had a quick look , it looks verry good until i looked at one of Eur/usd 200 pips drops , it managed to predict the drop 9 hours before it happend but then it didnt change for a buy for the next 20 hours until it was at 0 point again = no money gained unsless use of a stoploss, if it had changed to a buy quite instantly after the drop it should have been a 400 pip win , 200 the way down and 200 the way up.

Can you add 20 averages so i can try if it is another way which is better.

Thanks for this indicator btw !

mladen:
Here is the on-chart version (color changes are according to original values, not the slope of the on chart values) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart.mq4

Mladen - very nice job thank you. Could you add alerts on colour change with push notifications?

mladen:

Good evening, Mladen! Is there any possibility to add the median line (may be

it should be called adaptive zero line ) to this indicator? Thank you in advance, Mikhael

timmyhanke:
This indicator has potential, i attached it and had a quick look , it looks verry good until i looked at one of Eur/usd 200 pips drops , it managed to predict the drop 9 hours before it happend but then it didnt change for a buy for the next 20 hours until it was at 0 point again = no money gained unsless use of a stoploss, if it had changed to a buy quite instantly after the drop it should have been a 400 pip win , 200 the way down and 200 the way up.

Can you add 20 averages so i can try if it is another way which is better.

Thanks for this indicator btw !

Timmyhanke, there was a version in elite section already with averages, just updated it to be more user friendly.

mladen:
Jozy Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts (push notifications included) :

Hi Mladen, the alerts are pointing in the same direction - UP - even for the downturn!

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, the alerts are pointing in the same direction - UP - even for the downturn!

My error. The original post is updated and it works correctly now

Reason: