Elite indicators :) - page 958

mladen:
A version of rsi of Kaufman ama with 20 types of averages that can be used for price pre-filtering : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered.mq4

Hi Mladen, could you make an OnChart version of this indicator please? Thanks

This is a simplified version of Triggerlines of averages codewise and with the extra price options added and hopefully a more user friendly version.

mladen:
kiko12

I think that the best for ADXm is to use it in the dynamiz zones version, and since separate window dynamic zones can not be translated normally (without significant deformation) to on-chart version, then I do not think it would benefit

As of the "regular" version : I think that it is much better to use it as is than in on-chart version. On chart version would just mimic an average, and the purpose of ADXm is not to do that, but to attempt to estimate trend turning points, fake turning points and trend continuations

mladen, many thanks for informativereply.

Kiko

ADXm using 20 types of averages in calculation process : adxm_averages.mq4

Files:

Can you edit the alert because the indicator dosnt show with pair the alert is for . so for now i just get a email with the text , direction changed to up and no more .

Thanks .

double_ema_crossover_with_arrow_and_email.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you edit the alert because the indicator dosnt show with pair the alert is for . so for now i just get a email with the text , direction changed to up and no more .

Thanks .

double_ema_crossover_with_arrow_and_email.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator uses future values (repaints)

Do you still want the alert to be changed?

mladen:
timmyhanke

That indicator uses future values (repaints)

Do you still want the alert to be changed?

No its fine , thanks for the heads up !

traderduke:
mladen I can't seem to control the BUY & Selling sprees of this EA. The basic EA works on most iCustom. its your Lukas but I added trend and maybe that's the problem. Can you take a look at ??

regarding the RK-ml-lukas1 indicator from that post--

When I attach this indicator to a chart, the signals show as X's.

and yet the source contains DRAW_ARROW codes of 233 and 234 which should show arrows.

There's probably an easy explanation that I'm overlooking.

michaelB:
regarding the RK-ml-lukas1 indicator from that post--

When I attach this indicator to a chart, the signals show as X's.

and yet the source contains DRAW_ARROW codes of 233 and 234 which should show arrows.

There's probably an easy explanation that I'm overlooking.

michaelB

The thing is that the SetIndexStyle() function does not set the type of the arrow too. The proper way to do that would be like this :

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY,2); SetIndexArrow(0, 233);

SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY,2); SetIndexArrow(1, 234);

but, as you can see, someone commented out the SetIndexArrow() part in the code

Hi, would you mind updating this with new averages and prices. "Cloud" filled/empty option possibility too please.

Kiko

Reason: