Dolly system - page 33

An update of the Daily Zones

Added a parameter for modifying the pivot calculation method - the possible values correspond to those of the "Applied price enumeration", described in the manual of MetaTrader (0=Close, etc.) Another feature is the possibility to set not only the hour offset, but the offset in minutes too (how about calculating pivots at the time news are released in the US? after all, it is the time of day during which all major currency pairs tend to move at once, and therefore the chances for a new trend to begin should be the highest, i suppose). There is an option to switch off zones and use the indicator as a pivot calculator - less distraction while playing with the pivots, u see... One more thing - the indicator now works with all timeframes from M1 to H4, but uses M1 to achieve highest precision of the pivot calculation. I have done my best to find errors, but still have doubts about the use of the Highest() function... Hope u guys help!

To Linuxser: I am sorry, I couldn't do the descriptions of the lines at this time! The reason is that I've never added objects to the charts before, and need to examine how it's done first... Could you please do it, or should I try to copy & paste some code from Dolly?

Good day to all.

Files:

One more version...

Made it possible to have an inside-bar change of the pivot. Useful for precise display on higher timeframes. Increased the maximum timeframe to D1.

Files:

increase:
What is the indicator that gives you the buy and sell crosses shown in your pic?

Simply ASCTrend -- I changed the arrows to crosses (333 and 334 instead of 233 and 234).

Files:

kiwigold:
Simply ASCTrend -- I changed the arrows to crosses (333 and 334 instead of 233 and 234).

bro,

does it repaints the past.....

kiwigold:

kiwigold,

What will the 333 and 334 you changed do to change how the indicator works?

And last...

Here are two indicators that specialize in calculating pivot lines for a given period, with adjustable time offset and calculation method. One of them shows daily pivots, and the other one - weekly pivots (as weekly ones stay the same regardless of one's georgraphic location). They can show up to three lines at the same time, making it possible to view a tunnel, composed of the last period's high price, low price and typical price, for example. Hope that breakout system developers find these useful. Please be good and drop a line if u come across something interesting.

forextrend:
kiwigold, What will the 333 and 334 you changed do to change how the indicator works?

It does not change how the indicator works - simply changes the visual side --

Example:

Where it says:

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(0,234);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(1,233);

Which will give you arrows -- you can change it to xs by changing the code to;

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(0,334);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(1,333);

This will not change how the indicator works -- only how it looks.

Hello

first, I want to thank Linuxser and ignacio for a great system :-)

can i get rid of this "ugly screen"(see screenshot)?

and also, i have "sunday bar", does it give wrong setup for monday or its good for trading?

THANKS AGAIN

Files:
screen.gif  36 kb

pooshkin:
Hello

first, I want to thank Linuxser and ignacio for a great system :-)

can i get rid of this "ugly screen"(see screenshot)?

and also, i have "sunday bar", does it give wrong setup for monday or its good for trading?

THANKS AGAIN

Ignacio is working on a new code, pls, be patient. Meanwhile you can use wananohoshi indicator to setup your pivot correctly.

During the week we will publish the new stuff.

Reason: