Elite indicators :) - page 1239

mrtools:

Talaat E , added the display type options.

Look very nice. Thanks :)

inver61:
Hello friend, "adaptive StepMA ema 2_3 RSI" indicator works perfectly me at any time, (1,5,15,30, etc), but when you step Renko charts, not shown, what is the problem? . Thank you
You must change the parameters

GADEY:

Hi mladen & mrtools,

I am very grateful to you that I am successfully trading based on few indicators from your blog. But I fear that my strategy based on the indicators would be copied by my staff. So, could you give the Payment details for availing the MQL4 files for the indicators. This will be of great help for me.

Thanks in advance 

Regards, 

Murali 

so as a result you want,your own staff would not be benefited from your skills,when you are getting benefits by others skill.

mladen:

forexblasters

It will be made

PS: what was the problem with posting?

Thank you Mladen.... I've got a problem with posting yesterday... but now it seems everything goes smoothly again on the new platform!

mladen:

Talaat E

Filter added to stepma of rsi adaptive ema

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for this pretty version of stepma of rsi,a real trendy tool,i have one question regarding filter,when filter applied to "filter the step ma" it do nothing (no effects) ..... and if filter applied to price, and applied to both "filter the price"  "filter both" it works same thing,means no difference,effects equally.is it suppose to do like this ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for this pretty version of stepma of rsi,a real trendy tool,i have one question regarding filter,when filter applied to "filter the step ma" it do nothing (no effects) ..... and if filter applied to price, and applied to both "filter the price"  "filter both" it works same thing,means no difference,effects equally.is it suppose to do like this ?

regards

The filter to step ma does not do anything in a lot of cases simply because of the stepma nature (the periods of same value). But I decided to put it as an option - just in case when it does (and it happens sometimes)

mladen:
TRADERSM
  • Latest version of averages is 8.1
  • None of the averages repaints - regardless of the average type you are using
  • There are no fractals in averages
Thankyou mr.mladen i am using smoother avg is it repainting ? & pls give the link of avg 8.1 i searched did't get that

mladen:
TRADERSM
  • Latest version of averages is 8.1
  • None of the averages repaints - regardless of the average type you are using
  • There are no fractals in averages
Thankyou mr.mladen i am using smoother avg is it repainting ? & pls give the link of avg 8.1 i searched did't get that

forexblasters:
Thank you Mladen.... I've got a problem with posting yesterday... but now it seems everything goes smoothly again on the new platform!

Mntiwana,

I know you are genius in indicator parameter setting and strategy designing. So, I believe you know the days of hard work that goes into creating one successful strategy.

Also, just to remind you that few months back, you asked me in same thread how to hide the indicator details so that it doesn't work for others. What is your idea behind this? [your post 11104 dated 13-1-16]

I am paying salary to staff and training them on trading skills. Would you think is that right if they simply copy the template and sell to others. Where has all the hard work gone.??

I just raised my concern and requested admins of this blog to consider if it is possible. Its absolutely his discretion whether to give them or not.

So, please don't assume right of hurting others by commenting on their posts. 

Regards,

Murali

Files:
PIC.png  230 kb

mladen:

Talaat E

Filter added to stepma of rsi adaptive ema

This is a kickass MA...what can I say....
Reason: