Elite indicators :) - page 945

mrtools,

The mtf part of the indicator does not seem to work - please help fix. Also, kindly add alerts to the indicator when signal appears.cycle-identifier_mtf.mq4

Files:

talaate:
Hi boss

do we have it MTF with arrows

Thanks

Talaat E, added mtf with arrows.

fxdream:
mrtools, The mtf part of the indicator does not seem to work - please help fix. Also, kindly add alerts to the indicator when signal appears.cycle-identifier_mtf.mq4

Fxdream, that indicator repaints badly, doubt if alerts would be accurate.

mrtools:
Fxdream, that indicator repaints badly, doubt if alerts would be accurate.

Is there anything else you can recommend in place of it? Thanks

mrtools:
Hello Jozy, sorry for the delay, added divergence with the arrows.

MrTools, There is a slight issue here: Sometimes the arrows are not quite visible on this indicator. I think the divergence arrow need upper and lower gap to resolve the issue.

Thanks again.

Jozy:
MrTools, There is a slight issue here: Sometimes the arrows are not quite visible on this indicator. I think the divergence arrow need upper and lower gap to resolve the issue. Thanks again.

Jozy

Try it out now : dss_bressert_-_composite_rsi_nrp_alerts__divergence_1.mq4

mrtools:
Talaat E, added mtf with arrows.

thanks mrtools

Hi Mladen,

Can we please have the histogram version of the attached averages indicator. Thanks.

mandagozu81:
Hi Mladen, Can we please have the histogram version of the attached averages indicator. Thanks.

mandagozu81

Here is a histogram version : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_histo.mq4

Hello again ! I just have some questions about this indicator this time , it looks nice because you can change the settings to have all different kind of results so i have some questions to see if the settings makes the alert go of at the right time or not.

i saw that there is 2 options to filter trade first

Filter and price ma period, i understand that the filter option dosnt delay the alert if the indicator changes colour but what about the price ma period ? pecause when you change the price in other indicators it makes the indicator a few bar back like if you use shift .

and the alert has 2 options aswell , alert on slope or alert on cross , is the alert on cross when it changes colour and the slope just the direction ?

Thanks !

ama_stl_color_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Reason: