Elite indicators :) - page 917

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

Would you please add arrows and visual alerts for color change to the indicator of "adaptive DSS mtf & alerts"

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks

Yes, but having reviewed it against "StepMa v 3.01" & "ema variation" I believe that they would be a better choice for my M5 scalping! I'll attach both.

I hope I'm not asking too much, if so you choose one.

thank you

Ray

mladen:
Ray You mean it should use stochastic instead of non lag ma?

ml-stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01.mq4

ml-ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc.mq4

Can you please add more options to this indicator ?

So one can change parameters to get diffrent resaults with the indicator ?

And like add interpolate or something, thanks !

swing_line_2_nmc.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you please add more options to this indicator ?

So one can change parameters to get diffrent resaults with the indicator ?

And like add interpolate or something, thanks !

swing_line_2_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

It can not be done

The way it is made is how the inventor of it described it (here is the article : Getting Clear With Short-Term Swings ). There is simply no room to change anything in that math formula (it is so simple that we can not change any part of it)

Ok then i know . thats too bad that it wont work.

I have another idea , ive had this indicator along time and i dont know if it will work in the forex market.

Can you add alerts to the indicator if it is possible and maybe add more settings to it .

Thanks for all your help this far !

afl_winner.mq4

Files:

skc321:
Hey mrtools, you are the cool person , May I request for the arrow to be plotted on the chart please thanks once again

Hi Skc321, added the arrows.

mrtools:
Hi Skc321, added the arrows.

Thanks mrtools, your guys are simply THE BEST

timmyhanke:

I have another idea , ive had this indicator along time and i dont know if it will work in the forex market.

Can you add alerts to the indicator if it is possible and maybe add more settings to it .

afl_winner.mq4

In this one we might try different types of averages. Will check

timmyhanke:

afl_winner.mq4

First this version : afl_winner_1.mq4

It is much shorter (and faster) code and it adjusts itself to your chart settings

Files:

timmyhanke:

afl_winner.mq4

And here is the version that can use one of the 19 types of averages (instead of default lwma that is used by the original version) : afl_winner_averages.mq4

Reason: