Elite indicators :) - page 808

mladen:
Found these (it was really long time ago - these were made in 2007) :

mtf.ma_basic.mq4

mtf.macd_basic.mq4

Anyway, these are working the way you described. Try them out

Hello Mladen,

This is a dream come true! Great work even "way back when" - most excellent thank you.

Please could you have alerts in the form of arrows/vertical lines on Green-line crossing the Gray-bars at your convenience.

Much appreciate your expertise.

Explanation plse

Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and explain to me why my indicator all of a sudden started slowing down my platform with an alert under "experts" which is attached. Worked perfectly until Monday this week.

Would appreciate hearing from you.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and explain to me why my indicator all of a sudden started slowing down my platform with an alert under "experts" which is attached. Worked perfectly until Monday this week.

Would appreciate hearing from you.

It expects that you have 2 sub-windows opened in order to create an object in the second sub-window. If there is just one sub-window (or no cub-window at all) it will cause that error

As far as I remember, you should check the parameters for the target sub-window number in that indicator

mladen:
It expects that you have 2 sub-windows opened in order to create an object in the second sub-window. If there is just one sub-window (or no cub-window at all) it will cause that error As far as I remember, you should check the parameters for the target sub-window number in that indicator

You're a Star. Thank you Mladen I will check it out.

Enjoy the evening.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

This is a dream come true! Great work even "way back when" - most excellent thank you.

Please could you have alerts in the form of arrows/vertical lines on Green-line crossing the Gray-bars at your convenience.

Much appreciate your expertise.

ValeoFX

Here is a version of that macd indicator with classical alerts : mtf.macd_basic_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is a version of that macd indicator with classical alerts : mtf.macd_basic_amp_alerts.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

As always much appreciated.

Blessings to you and the family.

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is a version of that macd indicator with classical alerts : mtf.macd_basic_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen, thank you again for this indicator with alerts. When you have some spare time, won't you please have vertical lines on alert added? I would like to see the candle physically being marked plse.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Mladen, thank you again for this indicator with alerts. When you have some spare time, won't you please have vertical lines on alert added? I would like to see the candle physically being marked plse. Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Here is a version with lines too : mtf.macd_basic_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is a version with lines too : mtf.macd_basic_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you again and deeply indebted to you.

Best wishes.

This is a sort of adaptive macd (volatility adjusted version) : volatility_adjusted_macd_nmc.mq4

Reason: