[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 172

FOReignEXchange писал(а) >>

Is the search not working or what? Or is it just me. It always says nothing is found.

>> what are we looking for?

Vinin >> :

>> What are we looking for?

Already done it myself. I wanted to know how to put all text objects in a separate window. It turned out to be very simple, as the indicator doesn't use buffers now. So I just made the indicator in a separate window, and specified window 1 when creating the text.

I wonder if an indicator that runs on the main window can create another sub-window and then put the text objects you want in it?

FOReignEXchange писал(а) >>
I wonder if an indicator that runs on the main window can create another sub-window and then put the text objects you want in it?

>> I don't think so.

I've searched too and haven't found it. And if you put text in an indicator subwindow, then when you delete the indicator, the subwindow and text are removed. This is inconvenient.

Again with questions ) if the EA is counting by the appearance of a new bar, and some signal is taken into account when opening, ..... is it possible to prescribe an opening condition,... so that the order opens,... If we want to open an order before the new bar arrives, ... then we want it to open 20-30 seconds before the new bar arrives?

A word of advice to a newcomer. I.e. there is only one Expert Advisor in one chart window. I have five charts on my desktop (single timeframe, different currencies) with Expert Advisors (for example). Will it all work? I.e., a signal is received in three (for example, on one hour) windows from the Expert Advisors and they all buy/sell on one account, all three of them will buy/sell?

Yes, if an expert is attached to all windows

DET >> :
A word of advice to a newbie. I.e. there is only one Expert Advisor in one chart window. And on my desktop - five charts (timeframe, single currency) with different EAs (for example). Will it all work? In other words, the signal in three (for example) windows came from the Expert Advisors (say, on an hour) and all of them rushed to buy/sell on one account, all three of them will buy/sell?

You don't need to worry about a dozen of them. You can open several windows on one symbol and assign different EAs to each...

It's just not clear what the clock has to do with it.
Reason: