Elite indicators :) - page 601

This is an upgraded Heiken Ashi using super smoother for smoothing.

Regular smoothed heiken ashi uses smoothing in the "pre-smoothing" phase. Also, there is a version that uses smoothing in pre- and post- phase. This version is like that : it can use smoothing in the pre- phase (before the heiken ashi is calculate) and in the "post-phase" (when already calculated heiken ashi is additionally smoothed). That way you can chose how you wish to smooth any phase and that way you can have 4 different types of a smoothed heiken ashi.

PS: to turn any of the smoothing phase off, set the period to <= 1

mladen:
This is an upgraded Heiken Ashi using super smoother for smoothing.

Regular smoothed heiken ashi uses smoothing in the "pre-smoothing" phase. Also, there is a version that uses smoothing in pre- and post- phase. This version is like that : it can use smoothing in the pre- phase (before the heiken ashi is calculate) and in the "post-phase" (when already calculated heiken ashi is additionally smoothed). That way you can chose how you wish to smooth any phase and that way you can have 4 different types of a smoothed heiken ashi.

PS: to turn any of the smoothing phase off, set the period to <= 1

Can I ask again for multi time frame with alerts version?

Mr Tools can you add an alert too this MACD Candle Indicator?

ish

Files:
macd_candle.mq4  13 kb

ismael360:
Mr Tools can you add an alert too this MACD Candle Indicator? ish

Sorry Ish but its decompiled there is a very good version that colors the bars you may be interested in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
Sorry Ish but its decompiled there is a very good version that colors the bars you may be interested in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Sorry Mr Tools. I didn't realize it was decompiled. I should have checked it before posting.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for an alternative.

ish

Hello Mladen,

Have you given some more thought to the idea of looking at resistance/support levels differently to the usual way of looking at it as per your suggestion earlier?

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Have you given some more thought to the idea of looking at resistance/support levels differently to the usual way of looking at it as per your suggestion earlier?

Best regards,

ValeoFX

I did not forget, but quite frankly did not come up with some usable idea (it seems that I am looking for perfection in this case )

M30[attach=config]181724[/attach]m15[attach=config]181725[/attach]

Files:
awdwdaw.jpg  181 kb
awdawd.jpg  191 kb

Good morning Mladen,

I am not surprised at all, but there is a saying that says......"Strive for excellence, NOT perfection" by one H.Jackson Brown.

Appreciate you.

Mladen, me again.

I am now ready for the Alert version of the Aroon OSCILLATOR when you have time, plse. Based on crossing of the 50-level which should be a cinch for you I am sure.

I attach your corrected version for ease of correctness; forgive me for renaming it.

Thanking you in advance.

Success for the day.

Reason: