Elite indicators :) - page 553

I would greatly appreciate if someone could add asound alertand a PctFilter to theDouble smoothed EMA 2indicator.Thanks in advance!

Files:
ds_ema.gif  48 kb

miguelmio

You mean like step MA?

miguelmio:
I would greatly appreciate if someone could add asound alertand a PctFilter to theDouble smoothed EMA 2indicator.Thanks in advance!

mladen

My request appear to have gotton lost in the shuffle, any chance you could revisit them # 5699 & 5700

Thank you

Ray

Ray

About tradestation conversion : sorry.

About replacing envelopes with Keltner channel in OBV bands indicator : Keltner channel uses average true range for channel construction. Since it (ATR) does not depend on the values of the indicator itself, values of ATR are far beyond values of OBV (especially on higher time frames where the volumes (ticks) used for calculation are very high) For that reason it simply is not applicable to OBV indicator

PS: Just in order that you can test what I am talking about : attaching the indicator with ATR bands (that would be Keltner channel) but for the example on the picture I had to use a multiplier equal to 1.000.000 (one million) in order to make those channels visible at all. And you will have to adjust multiplier for each and every time frame and symbol. That is why it was never posted (the indicator) till now

traderduke:
mladen

My request appear to have gotton lost in the shuffle, any chance you could revisit them # 5699 & 5700

Thank you

Ray

Adding Minor levels

Hey mladen i want to know if it is possible to add more levels to your pivot indicator.

adding minor levels or "halfway" pivots that are between the levels 50 %. No text for them only the lines text would make chart to blurry. maybe add option for "show mid levels" if you want them or not.

plz check if it is possible thank you

pivot_points.mq4

Files:

the1_one

Unfortunately that one can not be made to do so. It is using drawing buffers, and as you know there is a limit of 8 drawing buffers in metatrader 4 which limits it and make impossible to add more levels to it

the1_one:
Hey mladen i want to know if it is possible to add more levels to your pivot indicator.

adding minor levels or "halfway" pivots that are between the levels 50 %. No text for them only the lines text would make chart to blurry. maybe add option for "show mid levels" if you want them or not.

plz check if it is possible thank you

pivot_points.mq4

what if you duplicated that indicator to only make the minor levels so if i add the second indicator maybe call it "Pivotpoints minor levels" then i would have all the lines but use 2 indicators?

if its not to much work it would be really kind of you

Will see what can be done

the1_one:
what if you duplicated that indicator to only make the minor levels so if i add the second indicator maybe call it "Pivotpoints minor levels" then i would have all the lines but use 2 indicators? if its not to much work it would be really kind of you

thank you would be really great many pairs respect the weekly mid pivots so really good to have them on chart

mladen

Yes. The link of the indicator is this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you

Reason: