Elite indicators :) - page 498

Daniel

Here you go Set the ShiftDown parameter to true if you want them alligned, and if you want the "old look" set it to false

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Could you please make it so that the middle level of the MARSICD lines (where the two lines cross) corresponds to the 0 line level of the histogram. So both parts of the indicator are aligned and not one on top of the other. Otherwise this indicator takes up a lot of space.

Thank you very much,

Daniel
Files:

Thank you Mladen, but I see that it is actually the extra space above and below the top level lines of 70/-70 that makes this indicator need more space than others. Can one do it so that it looks like all others here where there is no extra space above and below?

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel

When you start it, un-check the fixed minimum and maximum in the common tab of indicator properties, and then you are going to get what you need with that indicator

dakiki:
Thank you Mladen, but I see that it is actually the extra space above and below the top level lines of 70/-70 that makes this indicator need more space than others. Can one do it so that it looks like all others here where there is no extra space above and below?

Thank you,

Daniel

Sorry to be so pedantic Mladen, but two things

1) Please see screenshot. I would like it to even show less space above and below even when fixed minimum is unchecked. It never really goes above 80 anyways. First indicator is with fixed miniums checked, second is unchecked, third one for comparison

2) Also would you please make it so that the 4 MARSICD lines are above the histogram (histogram as background), because now the histogram is covering the two faster MARSICD lines.

Thank you very much but trading is above everything a visual pleasure for me Daniel

Daniel

Here you go

PS: dynamic minimum and maximums are not possible to set in metatrader 4 (nor metatrader 5) so this one has those set to 70.That is the best I can do without being able to dynamically change those from the code

regards

Mladen

dakiki:
Sorry to be so pedantic Mladen, but two things

1) Please see screenshot. I would like it to even show less space above and below even when fixed minimum is unchecked. It never really goes above 80 anyways. First indicator is with fixed miniums checked, second is unchecked, third one for comparison

2) Also would you please make it so that the 4 MARSICD lines are above the histogram (histogram as background), because now the histogram is covering the two faster MARSICD lines.

Thank you very much but trading is above everything a visual pleasure for me Daniel
Files:
daniel.gif  36 kb

Merci beaucoup!

Du rien

dakiki:
Merci beaucoup!

mladen

Is there any chance you might be able to do this indicator in Tradestation.

Thanks for considering it

Ray

mladen:
altoronto

Here you go

Use the "smoothed" version for it. If you wish to omit the smoothing simply set the SmoothLength to 1. All the rest is the same (used arrows instead of dots by default, but you can change even that with setting the arrowsCodeUp and arrowsCodeDown to 159 (a dot) for example)

Ray

Will see what can be done, but can not promise anything (working with arrays is different in tradestation and this one depends largely on arrays, so I first have to adapt all to tradestation logic and only then can I convert it)

traderduke:
mladen

Is there any chance you might be able to do this indicator in Tradestation.

Thanks for considering it

Ray

mladen

Yes I know, first you never see me then you can't get rid of me!

I'm running an Ea but I need to limit one entry to a candle, is there any function other then the Newbar & timeprev which don't work the Trailing stops very well????

Thanks

Ray

Reason: